Oliver North to be new NRA president

3 out of 6 million. Great job there CTM.

A right-wing Blog is your source? That has got to be a first for you. :smiley:

Regardless of the game of semantics you and your source are playing, the words “conviction vacated” and “charges dismissed” mean that he is not a felon.

I like goofy threads about NRA felons.

The NRA does not sell weapons to anyone, but if they did, they would not have the right to sell them to Iran.

… but you knew that, didn’t you.

Perhaps you should start one then.

No need. Uh, here it is.

You see?

No?

Well then, never mind. Enjoy your snack.

What part of “conviction vacated” and “charges dismissed” do you not understand?

Facts are irrelevant and apparently these days they aren’t even seen as an impediment any longer.

Nothing. Thanks for asking.

Meanwhile, I continue to enjoy this thread about a felon.

Oliver North. The NRA has become a cartoon of a cartoon.

I had assumed the spring had thawed your sense of humor. Perhaps not.

Your trolling isn’t funny.

What is funny is how conservatives love the guy who committed felonies, Oliver North.

Nothing funny about it. North did what he thought was right, and fell on his sword to protect his boss and the President.

He was unjustly tried and convicted for doing so and has his convictions properly vacated on appeal.

He is, and always will be a true American hero to fellow patriots who’s patriotism doesn’t suddenly disappear when partisan politics come into play.

So in your opinion, a hero is someone who ignores laws and funnels money to Nicaragua against Congressional directives. A hero is someone who sells weapons to our enemy, Iran.

In your opinion, a hero is someone that doesn’t have to live in a country with rules and laws and can make his own when he disagrees. A country of individuals, not a Republic.

In your opinion, a hero is someone who despite being told not to, destroys evidence by spending hours shredding documents.

If he fell on his sword, that implies he took the conviction that should have gone to someone else. Who do you believe that someone else should have been? Reagan?

Try knowing what you’re talking about before you start a thread on it.

i wonder if the NRA asked OJ first and he declined.

1 Like

True American heroes sell weapon to Iran that are then used to murder innocent civilians.

So what about handing over pallets of cash that is currently being used for murder…or is that different?