O'Keefe/Project Veritas Says He'll Expose The Deep State

A boat full of sex toys is and will always be my favorite.

Smyrna…is there any idiot conspiracy theorist you DON’T embrace?

I’ll admit I’m a sucker when some are now saying what I’ve been saying here for so long.

Will it include muslim prayer rugs at the border?

If that excites you, find this on Youtube and make that comment to him.

Well that makes sense…since all of them put as little effort in finding out actual facts as you do.

They splice together misleading videos better than you, though…but when you’re not digging for facts and know how you want the story to come out…that’s easy work.

1 Like

“If that excites” me? How would anyone besides a silly trumpanzee make that stretch from what I said…:71:

You’re correct. I am lazy…kind of. I’m very committed elsewhere and spend little time “finding out actual facts”. Part of the reason is it’s not possible. What I suspect, I have no way of verifying and so I wait. Then later when another tidbit comes out that I think is connected…I connect it. I do this in everything my friend. It’s how I’m wired.

Nice one. :grin:

Or posing as telephone repairmen?

Or having a woman accuse Roy Moore of rape in order to “entrap” The Washington Post?

Smyrna…you all in for these kinds of tactics?

Hence why you fall for all things idiotic…

Years and years and for years…I’ve heard voices like yours. I see what many don’t until it becomes visible to the masses. Until then, I am to you as you think I am.

Great. I love this guy. I look forward to his new video.

1 Like

Smart?

1 Like

This a great way for moronic Republicans to spend the lead up to the midterms. Running with the bull ■■■■ “deep state” story and acting as if Mueller is conducting a “witch hunt”.

Of course they are. They do every single time.

Or, the funniest and ironically most honest of his videos, the one where he tries to bang that news anchor and whiffs so epically that it would embarrass an incel?

2 Likes

Never saw that one. Need to see that one. I can never finish one of his videos without one or two laughs.

Yes I mentioned the boat full of sex toys.

Omigod it’s so ■■■■■■■ funny. He’s so confident at the beginning he’s gonna bag this broad. Then he breaks out the, and this isn’t an 80s teen comedy, the massage oil.

1 Like

LOL. The only deep state is the republicans in Trump’s own administration trying to prevent him from destroying the nation a la anonymous NY Times op ed.