O'Keefe/Project Veritas Says He'll Expose The Deep State

Here’s today’s new episode; exposing our government workers at work doing illegal activity.

If this gentleman is an example of those sucking on the government teet, “we” are in trouble. There is a swamp.

:joy:

Deep State DSA!

:joy::joy:

I’m still trying to figure out the symbolism behind O’Keefe walking up the steps of the Lincoln Memorial with a young tart on his arm.

Maybe one of the O’Keefe sycophants can explain to us how that part resonates with them?

You guys just call anything “the swamp”.

“You guys”? Have I ever called you “the swamp”? Allow me to answer that…NO. The individual in this video though is…the swamp.

So “the swamp” is now low-level staffers with no decision-making authority?

:joy::joy::joy:

This random flailing thing you have going on is entertaining, I will give you that.

1 Like

IMO “the swamp” is anyone on the government payroll that believes they and their actions are above the law and the belief that what they are doing is for the good of all, especially those too stupid to think for themselves.

1 Like

The guy plays on his phone during work time.

Not good.

But don’t make it sound like this is some threat to democracy.

1 Like

So by your definition Fat Donald is part of the swamp.

Thanks for clarifying that!

:+1:

3 Likes

This is the take of Ezra Levant on what Project Veritas has exposed. He’s a Jewish, conservative, independent Canadian journalist. He has an opinion that I value. How about you?

1 Like

LOL, yeah let’s compare O’Keefe to Mandela.

Some of you are truly lost in the woods.

You got 'em now! Lol!

You can now stop claiming to wanting our countries laws enforced. We know that’s not the case.

I was just show you just how lost you were in the fallacy of your assumptive post.

It’s amazing how “The Deep State” morphs to fit whatever ■■■■■■■■ argument is being put forward.

And by all means…this is intentional.

Because now evidence of low-level staffers acting like dicks will be subtly suggested as being evidence of that “shadowy cabal” that is out to ruin Donald Trump.

There is ZERO evidence for that shadowy cabal, but THIS ■■■■■■■■ will be considered evidence for it.

This is why keeping the central concept as vague as possible is essential for the best conspiracy theories.

Because then EVERYTHING can be considered confirming evidence for it.

5 Likes

And what was fallacious about it?

Was or was not O’Keefe arrested for criminal activities related to his “Project Veritas”?

You just described trump to a tee.