O'Keefe/Project Veritas Says He'll Expose The Deep State

I believe they call them HUCKSTERS!

It appears that the pace is picking up in government that there’s an internal problem being labeled…the deep state.

1 Like

Put some water on this latest O’Keefe turd, as it is a real stinker.

1 Like

Trump paid Veritas $10K before his campaign. I wonder if he got anything good out of it?

Did the NYT confirm there’s a deep state with their revelation about Rosenstein that I’ve been saying here since I read the scope he gave the Mueller investigation? Is Project Veritas also just confirming what anyone with their eyes open should already know?

Is Veritas a 501c3 like the rest of the bull ■■■■ right-wing grifting outfits?

No.

10 laughs

1 Like

Why would you believe the NYSlime’s anonymous hearsay article? Amazing how that works. Discredit, deny, label them #FakeNewsFailing NYTimes. But suddenly a new hit pieces comes out that Trump leg-tinglers like, and now they’re suddenly to be believed and anonymous sources are totes cool again.

“Did?” “Is?” These are questions that I’m asking you using one lib and one conservative source for balance. Asking it in a question is attempting to find out what you believe? I hope you teach better than you discern?

1 Like

Can you please give your own synopsis of the video you wish to discuss, TOS and all that.

Huh? Try again without the deflective non answer. Answer my questions and you’ll have the answers to yours.

You can’t watch it?

He did. If you can’t watch it, maybe we can find another format you can see. Which one do you like?

1 Like

He did not. He never does.

Are we still not expected to follow the synopsis rule for videos on the new forum?

He gave one. You want a script?

Why can’t he follow the rules and give a synopsis of what he wants to discuss.

What he did was the equivalent of me posting an episode of Sean’s show from last night and saying “Sean is at it again” as my synopsis.

Do I hear a waaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, waaaaaaaahhhhhhh?:sunglasses:

He did.

syn·op·sis

səˈnäpsəs/

noun

1. a brief summary or general survey of something.