Ok, there is a special place in hell for Trump for doing this

A ridiculous fetish for red meat and the need for machismo props leads people to dismiss well done steaks. I can eat rare steaks and occasionally do. But some of the most delicious steaks I have ever eaten were slow cooked on a grill till well done. The red stuff that leaks out on your plate has changed to a different oxidation level and turns brown… that’s all.

And ketchup is good if it’s not from the John Kerry Family.

It’s taste, not machismo.

2 Likes

Agreed.

And depending on the quality of the carcass, I may cook a steak in a different manner and to a different doneness.

Sometimes, I buy a lower quality side of beef for when I need a large amount of meat for a function, most of which will be ground. If I do a steak from a low select or standard grade carcass, it will have to be marinated and I generally cook it to around medium, adorned in a sauce.

Prime, choice or high select, I will grill and eat blue rare or rare. Generally blue rare only if the meat is Prime.

Maybe it is my Type O blood, but I like the taste of animal flesh. :smile:

1 Like

We are ambient heat cookers, for high quality roasts.

AH! The taste of the pigments of myoglobin in the +2 oxidation state. OK. That explains why wild animals don’t cook their meat.

No, the taste that is both cultured and subjective. I like med-rare because of taste, texture and contrast with other foods, esp. if I’m having greens or bitter greens.

Machismo ain’t got nothin’ to do with it.

I see alot of internet stores selling it.

Excellent!

Now that HQ2 is coming to Crystal City, you people in the straight up thug town called Ar Ling Ton will be getting the good service from Amazon.

2 Likes

I usually stay in Crystal City when I go to Washington, D.C. I will have to go take a look. :smile: