Ok, there is a special place in hell for Trump for doing this

It depends what you put them on.

If directly into the bin, only.

Apparently the left have a regime to impose that also includes what steak preference is righteous and which is verboten. Control freaks!

Evidently you are missing something in life, namely a sense of humor.

This thread is in TRIVIAL PURSUITS.

That means it was not meant to be taken seriously. It was posted in a humorous vein.

Until you get a sense of humor, you just may want to avoid the Trivial Pursuits forum.

2 Likes

Sorry. I thought humour was supposed to be funny. Nothing in this thread is remotely funny to me. So you may be right.

Chewing a well done steak is a good jaw workout - helps when he visits Putinā€¦

ā€¦because they talk a lot.

1 Like

If itā€™s a good steak, rare, kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper, finish with a pat of butter. Nothing else.

If itā€™s a flank steak, or a skirt steak, medium-rare, marinaded in citrus, garlic, onion and parsley for 4-8 hours, kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper.

I used be big on pan sauces, but it makes an already-unhealthy meal even worse.

1 Like

On a side note - does anyone know where to get Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt in Virginia?

Iā€™ve gone to every supermarket in the area, and I can only ever find Mortonā€™s, which screws all my recipes up.

She looks like she just found out her husband was suckers into helping out Brenner in the fake Russian collusion delusion plot.

From the Mwevans kitchenā€¦

You can order it here: Amazon.com

3 pounds

1 Like

Thatā€™s the good stuff.

I ordered it - but the last time I tried to order it on Amazon, it just never arrived.

It can be a pain finding certain products in Mount Airy, which just has a couple of Food LIonā€™s and an Aldiā€™s. I have to go Publix down in Statesville or the Winston-Salem area to find some things.

But, that is a small price to pay to be out here in the boondocks. :smile:

I live in Arlington - right in the middle of the city. There are 2 Safeways, 3 Giants, 3 Whole Foods, 2 Harris Teeters and 1 MOMā€™s Organic Market within 3-4 miles of my apartment - as well as countless smaller specialty stores.

None of them carry DCKS.

Ack. Not good.

I feel ya! Iā€™ve had to order some stuff on line these days because I cannot find it at the regular grocery store.

:flushed:

Now Iā€™m hungry :rofl:

1 Like

i throw it in a blazing hot cast iron skillet with a shallot and butter baste the steak

Thatā€™ll work just fine.

I canā€™t seem to find a good cast-iron skillet - they donā€™t really make them anymore, and I donā€™t really like the Lodge-style ones.

But I have a great All-Clad stainless skillet, so I use that.

Like this?