Oh the irony of the BLM movement

Other than enriching the leaders of this organization what exactly has it done for black Americans?

So we should encourage people to pump out babies and then dump them in foster care?

It’s the way they went about it, by demonizing cops, pushing the most whites are racists and privileged narrative. By encouraging the burning down and looting of businesses. By starting protests that resulted in the killing of cops and random citizens, along with the vandalism of statues.

1 Like

You are 100% correct.

I grew up a huge NBA fan.

I don’t really care to ever see LeBron James play at this point.

The whole suggestion that “we should do away with the nuclear family” is just silly.

I know…we aren’t supposed to question BLM’s wisdom…but you don’t have to do much research to find out that a major problem in places like Chicago where the crime rate and rate of young black kids killing other young black kids (their black lives don’t matter they died the wrong way) can be traced in part to the number of kids growing up without two parents and a father figure in particular…

Where could they possibly go run and hide this time? The moon???

If police can’t do their jobs without being accused of murder, they should quit their jobs. OR they should go work in a place where people are ok with police having no accountability.

Makes sense.

Cops not murdering people of color?

It’s called…being respectful and grateful to those that are willing to lay down their lives for you…for compensation that is far beneath that task.

Why do you keep regurgibleating this? Is it what you’re being fed? What I ask of myself is, where am I in all of this? The answer is, giving The Lord my best efforts. How about you? Do you do more than talk?

1 Like

You don’t think there is anywhere but big cities to live in this country or what?

1 Like

Has it? What difference does that make? Audre Lorde and Gramsci told you why.

I would remind you that being armed in this country is not in and of itself a crime nor justification for shooting.

Philando Castile.

Shhh! No one from a big city would want to move here! Boonies and the Sticks … red neck is contagious … they should stay where they are.

Of course if they’re conservative and they’re also willing to pay for a progressive family to move to the big cities back East is or out West so it’s a population swap that might work.

Having lived in Rural America my whole life …

The country is wonderful…

2 Likes

There’s a reason people are escaping NY and CA…both states have wonderful rural areas. I ve spent a lot of my life in beautiful Northern California.

The key is convincing lib staters when they come to Texas or Florida or South Dakota not to make the same stupid voting decisions they made that ruined their previous states.

Show me an true believer progressive who thinks progressivism ruins things and I’ll find you a unicorn.

3 Likes

They’ll defend it after they’ve moved and start infecting the new state.

3 Likes

Yep.

Which is sad.

You wanna destroy something hand it over to a bunch of progressives…

The evidence is all over the place.

Their latest target is the brave men and women of law enforcement. Somehow they’d have you believe every cop is Derek Chauvin. How many lib posts in this thread alone reference police murdering people as if they wake up in the morning hug their kids kiss their spouse and then head out on a hunting trip. The overwhelming majority of our police officers and first responders are great people. Libs are out to destroy their profession and the security they provide the rest of us.

3 Likes

…and talk about attempting the impossible? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

The combination of Californians moving East and illegals moving north…

They fantasize about a purple Texas.