Oh the irony of the BLM movement

This is just another story about BLTDM:

Even When Residents Call For Their Help, Minneapolis Police Won’t Go Near 38th & Chicago – WCCO | CBS Minnesota19fx1ih_ga*NUVwMXlrVmstb0J1bm5wMm92ZWNKS3FXcU9nX1diemt4SUpSdXVKYThza09yX3pEWHJuTFFVLUxQaXdZYjFhUQ…

“George Floyd Square has been a place for mourning and healing for the thousands who pay a visit. But for the people who live there, once night falls, they say it becomes a place where lawlessness abounds.”

From the link:

"While the city tries to figure out what to do, residents say they are forced to continue living in a warzone.

“Who wants to live somewhere where you can be a victim of crime and nobody comes to help,” said Whitehead-Partee."

Truly, in a place where police can’t summarily execute people, is anybody free?

I would imagine the help they want does not include the wanton murdering of citizens by the police

My favorite part of the article:

George Floyd Square has been a place for mourning and healing for the thousands who pay a visit. But for the people who live there, once night falls, they say it becomes a place where lawlessness abounds.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It’s basically become a place for people from suburbs to come and virtue signal and post themselves on IG during the day, and a warzone at night where residents who get assaulted can’t get basic assistance.

5 Likes

Black Owned Businesses Don’t Matter, the Left has got a narrative to peddle.

Truly…in a perfect place, where police aren’t needed…wouldn’t we then all be free?

That’s what Rashida Tlaib was suggesting; criminals would just be on an honor system going forward

4 Likes

How many people were executed last year by the police?

This seems like a hyper specific consequence that doesn’t negate the movement as a whole.

No…not quite. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Yeah, it’s not like violent crime is spiking in cities all across the nation or anything.

2 Likes

Counter question: how many people were unnecessarily harassed, demeaned, and detained by the police?

One can desire law and order without a concurrent measure of police brutality

Polling indicates, black people want more cops, not less.

So, what? We can’t have law and order, without an accompanying measure of police brutality and lawlessness?

Enjoy what you wrought, I am just gonna laugh from the burbs.

I would imagine polling would also indicate they want that policing without murder, harassment, and brutality under the color of authority

If black lives truly mattered to BLM, they’d look past the less than 50 that die at the hands of police annually and consider what leads to the black on black deaths that amount to thousands annually? Why are there more black on black deaths than 50…every weekend. The fact is, black lives do not truly matter to BLM and this isn’t my opinion, this is just spotlighting their actions.

1 Like

Is that what this thread is about?

To see what you’re suggesting, you’re concentrating on the needle in the haystack. Now…that’s a fact! The real question is, if…you truly care, why would you do that?