Oh please do run on this šŸ¤£

2 Likes

Yeahā€¦I can look around me right now and make sense of your ā€œsenseā€. Itā€™s ā€œa disasterā€. Your last sentence though was very revealingā€¦ā€œHe was that baaaadā€.

1 Like

7 Likes

ā€¦and thereā€™s a pattern here that started withā€¦Biden ā€œvotersā€. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Good. Keep that fantasy going. Let it flow through you.

While that factual memory of you pulling that lever in 2020 and becoming a full fledged Brandoniteā€¦sinks in. :+1:

Cheers to our decisions in life. :tumbler_glass: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

What a monochrome world you occupy. If one doesnā€™t entertain your fantasies it of course means thatā€¦ā€¦. insert quip here

1 Like

Thatā€™s my question as well.

Oh no sirā€¦I just laugh at what you poke your fingers at, instead of looking at the target rich environment staring back at you in your very own mirror. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Sigh ā€¦. Please read my entire post and do not focus on just a few words. Word parsing is ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  annoying when I or anyone else plays that game.

Try and grasp the wider point I was making that both sides of the political divide provide cover for their president.

Its not unique to this or any presidency.

Canā€™t think of one?

Is it bad that I know exactly who that character is?

Asuka Langley Soryu from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

What can I say, I like anime.

2 Likes

Yes.
ā€¦

2 Likes

Damn!

1 Like

Oh yeah. I almost forgot since I have none. This has got to be the first administration to literally starve babies. That canā€™t help those polls.

2 Likes

Asleep at the switch and out of touch as usual.

Oh hello, what do you think is going to happen when you shut down a plant that is the biggest supplier of formula? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Well, you kinda answered your own question by asking it. :wink:

Dems arenā€™t crap at messaging, itā€™s just that their message is crap.

2 Likes