Oh please do run on this šŸ¤£

itā€™s really fascinating. And getting more so in a way.

His dedication to the election lies are really interesting to meā€¦

Remember when, shortly after election, he tried to say something nice about Hillary at a rally? He said something like ā€œSheā€™s not so bad, we donā€™t need to lock her upā€¦ā€ and the crowd booed and chanted lock her up?

I think about that alotā€¦I think Trump or course knew he wasnā€™t going to lock HRC up - heck, he supported her prior to his run! just like he knew Mexico wasnā€™t going to pay for any wall.

I believe he was trying to walk back the hateful rhetoric on HRC, and try to reset things - one other thing we know about his personality is, he doesnā€™t like personal confrontations. I believe he wanted to be able to consider her an acquaintance againā€¦

But his crowd wouldnā€™t have it.

Fast forward to the election. There is no way he believes in his rational mind that he won. But he learned the lesson - you canā€™t change course. His base wonā€™t let him.

Fascinating reallyā€¦I canā€™t wait until he spills his guts about 2020 and what he really thinks, as I am sure he eventually will.

It reflected his disordered mind.

America trudged on despite Trump, not because of him.

1 Like

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Considering how tilted the field was against him. Trump did and still does pretty well with spin.

Ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

3 Likes

TRUMP!!!

LukeCrywalkerMain_01_00480-1000x563

2 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^^ and there ya have it ^^^^^^^^^

ā€¦feelingsā€¦nothing more than feelingsā€¦feelings to forget lifeā€™sā€¦ :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: :+1:

Running on the economy is obviously a dumb idea.

Most of the country is against overturning Roe; Dems should run on that.

Iā€™ll say it in a way that may make sense. He was such a disaster he lost the election for a second term. That spot is reserved for George Bush Sr., Jimmy Carter, Herbert Hoover and Taft. Hell even George Bush Jr got a second term and no one likes him. He was that bad.

1 Like

Why are you only posting a small portion of my entire post and representing it as something it does not mean?

Is it so hard to agree that both sides engage in the type of deflecting and spinning that my post was talking about?

It shouldnā€™t be hard. Youā€™re right. Politics is no longer about governance, but about marketing as a tool in a power struggle.

And the surest way to know this is to look at each sideā€™s reaction to just about any event or news item. How will this help us? How will this hurt us? How can we leverage it? How can we avoid the fallout?

How can we spin it?

1 Like

And people wonder why I donā€™t think the GOP needs a platform, just say 6 words:

ā€œWeā€™re not nuts, like this guyā€

1 Like

4 Likes

Donā€™t blame me. I was responding to a poster who mentioned trump.

Nope, hate them all. Republicans too. You can often find me defending Republicans from baseless attacks, what you can rarely find is me praising them.

Damn that pic is sobering :sob:

Always the victim. Poor poor conservatives.

Sadly, thatā€™s close to the truth.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :+1: :wink:

2 Likes