Oh No . . . six more sets of documents found in Biden's home

I think the part that is most telling is the classified that he had from him bring a Senator. That would have been logged out, by probably a staffer, where as the the other stuff as VP he probably can just take out without logs.

That is my assumption but don’t know what the Senate procedures are.

3 Likes

Nonsense. Biden 50 years in politics and 21 docements found. Trump 4 years in office and 300+ documents found and ignored a subpoena to turn them over.

Climb up out of the weeds.

3 Likes

If a person is dead does the manner of death make them any more or less dead?

2 Likes

Just read the script. Add some emotion.

2 Likes

Would we not expect the more experienced to be the more selective?

Remember the cries of “EmOluMenTs!”?

3 Likes

Don’t be so sure yet. They said items not documents on this last one. Speculation is they found 6 boxes of stuff with classified markings.

“The DOJ search resulted in the confiscation of six items with classification markings”

Biden slammed Trump as being totally irresponsible. Do you think he is going to point the finger at himself and claim the same thing?

I highly doubt it. He is just more experienced at lying and lying to himself as well as thinking he is more above the law than the likes of Trump or anyone else.

3 Likes

Sadly you don’t hear that old saying much anymore.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter how many. You’re not supposed to have even one.

You© stared so long into the abyss you© went blind in one eye and fell in.

Chappell the Philospher did a bit on Trump about Trump admitting the system is rigged.

LANGUAGE WARNING

LANGUAGE WARNING

This is truth. There’s a better one where he goes on to explain a bit more.

Brandon Inc, after half a century, doesn’t know how to use it?

2 Likes

Gingrich just pointed out that the bulk of material is at the University of Delaware and they have disclosed nothing yet. Specifically regarding Chinese donations.

There is a lot more potential here.

1 Like

Yep and they still have to search the vacation home he was at this weekend

4 Likes

I think they knew about the Classified Documents that Brandon had and to get ahead of the storm, they raided Trump’s home.

They accused Trump of colluding with Ukraine when the truth came out that Brandon was colluding with Ukraine, and on and on.

They are a conniving bunch and Conservatives will never get ahead of them. They don’t do real work for the people, they spend their time plotting.

1 Like

Found it. Starts at 8:33

LANGUAGE WARNING

1 Like

Can they explain the $49k “rent”?

2 Likes

Ok….how many documents have been moved….lost…are still waiting to be uncovered? He sent a bunch over to the University of Delaware…is it time to take a look in those boxes?

This keeps tricking out in drops and drabs and every little drip makes the story look worse than it did before. Because the discoveries keep trickling out I’d be pretty careful about hanging my hat on the “Biden cooperated” crap.

2 Likes

this

4 Likes

I guess libs are keeping a scorecard…if the number of pieces of paper Joe has can be declared to be smaller than the number Trump had it must be okay…

Or something!

3 Likes

Looking forward to the attempt.

Just that paper trail is a huge problem.

1 Like