Oh No . . . six more sets of documents found in Biden's home

Doesn’t this man own a filing cabinet?

To make matter worse, neither Biden nor his team found them.
They were found by DoJ authorities

new search of President Joe Biden’s home in Wilmington, Delaware, by Department of Justice authorities on Friday found six more documents marked classified.

Some of the classified documents and “surrounding materials” dated from Biden’s tenure in the Senate, where he represented Delaware from 1973 to 2009, according to his lawyer, Bob Bauer.

And “some of” the documents” were from his tenure as vice president in the Obama administration, from 2009 through 2017, Bauer said.

4 Likes

Aha! :rofl:

1 Like

The documents have been there (or at least “checked out” since before 2009.
Biden’s own people searched the house and could not find them,

I mean . . . 2009

• The Black Eyed Peas were singing “Boom Boom Pow” and “I Got A Feeling”.
  • Sony sold 12 million floppy disks in 2009
    and
  • the Pittsburgh Steelers beat the Cardinals in the Superbowl (after James Harrison ran an interception back 100 yards)

How did his people not find them?

1 Like

the secretary of Emery boards would never get out of congress

1 Like

I wonder if Fang Fang helped Swalwell organize his filing at some point?

3 Likes

Equal Justice

(From WaPO March 18, 2000)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/2000/03/18/us-inconsistent-when-secrets-are-loose/6a928f72-d79b-430d-9c0b-93c67af05568/

Somebody just walked through his office and garage and all over his house mislaying classified documents. Who could have done such a thing to poor Biden?
Good thing he by chance hired his attorneys to move his old totally private papers for him. 999 out of a thousand people would never consider hiring their attorneys to do that job.

7 Likes

So, Biden’s been stealing documents since he’s been a senator?

Yeah, they need to start frisking this thief whenever he leaves the white house…before he loots us clean.

8 Likes

He’s good with frisking.

2 Likes

were they in the magazine rack in the guest bathroom? Thats my bet

3 Likes

Well, atleast the FBI is in on the search now…clearly Joe and his folks weren’t going to “find” everything.

7 Likes

4 Likes

cant wait to see if trump gets indicted

3 Likes

Will we see a picture of documents scatter out on the floor? Inquiring minds want to know…

6 Likes

So it seems Biden been stealing classified documents over the course of what? 15 years or so…that we know of.

5 Likes

… or be able to cover it up as the FBI might…

2 Likes

But hey….they were locked in the garage with the corvette…it’s not like anyone had access to the garage…or the documents….or the corvette!

Anybody else sick of that disgusting family?

4 Likes

Some of the classified documents and “surrounding materials” dated from Biden’s tenure in the U.S. Senate, where he represented Delaware from 1973 to 2009, according to his lawyer, Bob Bauer. Other documents were from his tenure as vice president in the Obama administration, from 2009 through 2017, Bauer said.

Term limits laws passed would help weed out these crooked congressmen and their ability to defraud the people.

Presidents can only serve 8 years but Senators can serve into their 90’s like Diane or till they die like our SC Justices.

2 Likes

…but they didn’t send in the FBI to do the search…did “they”? This…was different…as usual.

2 Likes

From what I gather,
1.) The Biden team voluntarily searched the Biden home for (illegally stored) documents, found some,
2) Conducted a second search when those were found, found no more
then
3) the Biden team invited or willingly allowed the DoJ to search. DoJ searchers found six more sets

I am not sure breaking it down to this level if detail matters much.

• It seems like a course of events that would naturally occur after the first set of documents were found. The first set raises a yellow flag.
  • The subsequent sets reveal that Joe Biden, dating back to when he was a senator was quite careless/cavalier about illegally moving and storing documents.
  • The findings of all three all seems to indicate that the case of Donald Trump is a case of selective persecution.
3 Likes