I'm thinking someone deep within libs apparatus doesn't want Biden to run second term

Nope. Never heard a word about it before. I’m betting that every Presidential Library since Truman has pilfered government documents among their inventory.

4 Likes

Biden did…thats been proven. Along with H Clinton.

1 Like

You know that the document inventories in Presidential Libraries are owned and managed by the NARA - not the individual president or the private foundation that manages the library grounds.

Right?

WW

Speaking of betting, check this out:

2 Likes

Looks like I called it…memo is out.

1 Like

More were found since this post, weren’t they??

:rofl:

1 Like

No.

2 Likes

It’s becoming clear with each passing day…mob bosses of democrats want Biden out.

Classified documents was a set up to trigger this event.

3 Likes

Lol clear as mud. I mean, I guess that’s clear if you’re looking through a wildly conspiratorial lens. Entertaining to think about though!

Everything has to be a conspiracy.

How? How is it becoming clear?

Idiots never learn do they?

1 Like

What you are neglecting to consider Peter, is that these documents have been “missing” for at least six years. Why didn’t the National Archives come looking for them in 2017 like they did the Trump documents? Are you not even curious?

6 Likes

All of a sudden after all this time and it was just realized? :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Valid question and one which prompted me to do some research. Alas no conspiracy.

In December 2021 a Trump representative told the National Archives that there were documents still in Mar a Lago which prompted 15 boxes to be returned in January. Trumps team said they would continue to search for more.

National Archives determined they were classified documents in the returned docs and some were damaged. They then referred this to the Justice Dept.

From my perpsective once it was turned over to the Justice Dept is when Trump started to move his position from one of collaboration to one of obstruction. I suspect Trump or someone on his team saw this as an opportunity to rile up his base and start bringing back up “THE DEEP STATE” and the nefarious conspiracy of shadowy operatives who are conspiring against Trump.

Obstruction. When was the last time anyone was ever charged with obstruction for not complying with a subpoena? The extreme remedy is contempt. The DOJ already tried to have Trump’s attorneys found in contempt for not complying with the subpoena and the federal court declined to do so.
We will soon see all this outrage about not complying with subpoenas reverse when congress starts issuing subpoenas to the DOJ and they do not comply. All this talk of obstruction will disappear then, at least from those talking about the sanctity of subpoenas now.

3 Likes

I would normally agree but apparently as outgoing VP, Ol Folksy Joe likely didn’t know what the ■■■■ was going on around him. As his cognitive abilities or lack of became obvious the forces within proceeded to make him the perfect patsy for 2020.
Very craftily organized doncha think? :wink:
Next question is what fall guy/ gal do they have in mind next? Kamala? I don’t think she makes it past the primaries.

i knew I should not have used that word as the rest of my post was ignored. I was not using obstruction in the legal sense but rather meant to say that it was only after the National Archives turned over the fact that docs had been damaged that Trump started to withdraw his support.

But what about my main point that was a reply to what Samm said

I was making the point that the National Archives approached Trump after someone in his office contacted them go say they bad found docs. Not that there was some conpairacy about Trump and a blind eye to Biden.

As I have said several times, the whole process for taking documents “home” with you is a ■■■■■■■■■■■ and I am sure if you checked the offices and attics of other former Presidents going back to the year dot you will find doccs they should not have.

It’s "D"ifferent. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

You know better than that. The teams will just seamlessly switch talking points.

I’ll take this opportunity to lay down my marker: I say subpoenas should be honored. You can fight them in court, but if you lose, they should be obeyed.