Official "Sleepy Joe" VP prediction thread

3f3tp5

Warren has baggage no one wants to carry.

Both Warren and Harris are political establishment/insiders, which is why I think both are really bad picks.

You’re not completely wrong.

In the OP, I mention that Duckworth may have been the rising star until the protesting/rioting began recently. Some feel she’s “not the right person for this moment.” It’s very clear what that means.

1 Like

I don’t see the baggage a lot of Dems do. I looked into her record, if anything she was more Conservative than a lot of Dems like. But I don’t mind that.

She tried to make parents responsible for their truant children who were skipping classes. That is fairly conservative.

She was against Marijuana legalization for a long time, again, fairly Conservative. But, she wound up teaming with Cory Booker and calling for legalization nationwide, so she can change with the times.

She initiated the first statewide body cam program for state cops, which is a good thing. She didn’t force cities to adopt them, though, because they might not have been able to afford it. Again, very Conservative stance. And she was criticized for it, by Dems.

She started “Back on Track”, which provides first time felons with housing assistance and job training while providing essential services to curb recidivism. Not too shabby.

I don’t see any glaring red flags other than the fact she is more Conservative than a lot of other Dems, but a lot of that comes with being an AG.

1 Like

I think Biden will definitely give Gabbard a good job. Veterans Administration? Would be a nice fit.

That’s not a good job.

On reflection you may be correct but she is an educated steady pair of hands

Yeah, all those things are baggage the progressive wing doesn’t want to carry.

Add to it her defense of capital punishment and her efforts to keep people in jail longer.

She is too conservative for the young, left in the D party, who are already ready to sit this one out.

2 Likes

Warren, Harris or Val Demings.

I think there are a lot of educated, steady pairs of hands that also carry too much baggage to be a net positive to the Deep State’s campaign for Sleepy Joe.

At this point, I’d put money on Harris or Demmings.

Governor Stacy Abrams

I think she is already out of the running, they already announced a short list. She is off, so is Klobuchar and Whitmer.

Demmings would be an absolute lock except Biden’s VP has to be able to make the argument they’d be ready to be president on day one, given his age and medical history.

1 Like

To the far left, you have a point. They would be loathe to openly oppose a woman of color for the Veep slot. They are way too PC for that.

I think that’s why Harris will be chosen for him. By the deep state, of course.

She don’t take no for an answer.

1 Like

George HW Bush was a naval pilot in the Pacific during WWII. At age 19 he was flying aircraft off of carriers and dropping bombs on Japanese naval vessels.
Read much?

More than you do. Read my post again. I know all about George HW Bush. I was talking about George W Bush and said so.

George W Bush?- He was in the Air National Guard and never left Texas during the war. The only fighting he saw was in the Houston beer joints.

Sorry, I couldn’t help but notice how you responded to a post mentioning GHW Bush with a sarcastic comment about GW Bush. Confusing