Official republican convention thread

I’m just gonna ask real quick. Why do Republicans love Donald Trump again? I’m at a loss.

1 Like

A “deep love for family?” Turn the TV off before you hurt yourself. I’m out. Working early teaching my students.

1 Like

protecting it from what?

Teaching them to hate America?

Oooh I can see that.

“What the ■■■■ you lookin’ at ? That’s right, move along, loser. OUR civilization, dumbass”

“The best is yet to come” is a heck of a slogan coming off of a pandemic we’re not out of.

1 Like

lol nice

I would say it can’t get any worse, but that’s tempting fate in Trump’s America.

This convention’s theme is definitely NOT “unite America”
:rofl:

https://twitter.com/rightwingwatch/status/1298060835231797248?s=21

Kinda ballsy to hype Trump’s response to Covid. They must think people are stupid.

Ahhhhh from the very beginning everyone got coronavirus wrong.

Everyone but Trump.

Kinda disgusting.

He speaks like they do. This has been their normal way of speaking since before the rise of Trump Co.

Funny though. No mention of 170k dead. Strange.

It is what it is, praise me.

Planned to hate watch the whole thing but i can’t take it. The lying and cognitive dissonance is giving me a headache.

Damn…by the looks of this thread…this is a libvention…amirite? :sunglasses:

Damn straight. Wanna join us? #walkaway

1 Like

Gloom, doom, and fearmongering to keep the base in line.

I won’t even go through all the names we call it.

Oh please do sir.

• allegedly pro-life…well actually pro-birth which is also alleged.
  • conservative judges
  • some like him because his values perpetuate racism white supremacy while others like him because they like him sticking to the libz
  • hopes and dreams that the wealth from billionaires will trickle down to them
  • allegedly a Christian, if he is the likelihood of him planted in thorny ground (see 4 soils parable) is high
2 Likes