Official republican convention thread

Everything. Why are you interrupting?

I can reply to whatever post I want to and no one is forcing you to read or respond to my posts.

“Everything”? How vague. Didn’t realize being a Republican meant you HAD to vote for a certain candidate.

You know that I am likely not…but I voted republican in every election since I have been voting. I will likely continue that track. Unless Republicans completely loose me. But what does it matter who I vote for with my presidential vote. I have not changed parties. Just like I didn’t become a libertarian in 2016 with my vote for Gary Johnson.

1 Like

I think the Conways are finding that being on opposite sides of the fence make for a rough marriage and difficult parenting. I wish them all the luck in the world on getting their personal issues back on track. An emancipation request is tough thing to go through.

He isn’t the secret sauce to the project, I think Ric Wilson is. That guy throws daggers better than anyone.

1 Like

Yeah he has been somewhat critical but not to the “Lincoln Project” level of criticism. I am a little surprised at this.

I do enjoy Wilson’s complete amorality. Lack of scruples and still being appalled by Donald Trump is a combination I can relate to.

1 Like

And the actual speeches haven’t each started yet. This four days are gonna be hysterical.

Looks like Richard Spencer won’t be there. :rofl:

That would be like getting your news from Baghdad Bob, no?

Ha. Yep, another one to add to the garbage pile.

Talk about punting it into the bleachers with respect to the 2012 GOP autopsy. Going from the determination of needing to expand the tent to include more minorities and conservative voices, regardless of their background, and ending up isolating damn near all of the people necessary to expand the tent is a pretty enormous face-palm.

I’m reading Wilson’s book “Everything Trump Touches Dies”. I didn’t know that he was behind the Lincoln Project, but based on the tenor of the book, and Wilson’s obvious feelings re: Trump, it’s not at all surprising to learn.

What? Nobody is watching? Charlie Kirk was just speaking. Yes. That Charlie Kirk.

Ooch. Angry teacher alert.

I couldn’t watch the D one either. :sunglasses:

“ Trump is the bodyguard of Western civilization.”
-Charlie Kirk

:rofl::rofl:

Matt Gaetz tried to make a Biden joke and referred to AOC and others as “Woketopians” who will “invite MS 13 to live next door”.

The next four days are going to be a blast. :rofl:

The bodyguard where everyone around him goes to jail.

His “new abnormal” podcast is great.