Officer Noor to plead not guilty

Was not sure where to post this we had a thread in outside the beltway on the old forums
figured the mods can move it if need be
but here is the latest update from it

i cant wait to see the blue line lovers gymnastics on this

Here is another update i ran across today

I think he’s guilty as hell, but what should his punishment be?

If he is convicted of third degree murder, not a certainty due to evidence issues, 25 years would be the maximum sentence, but he should get perhaps 10 to 15 years.

If he is convicted of second degree manslaughter, much more likely, 10 years would be the maximum sentence and he should get all 10.

Think he should get protective custody while serving his time?

He will almost certainly be sent out of state to serve his sentence or to a federal facility to serve his sentence.

Should make for an interesting trial.

I think hes guilty of being stupid for sure
if he gets time i dont think he will get much at all if any
but we will see

Somewhere between 10-25 years depending on whether they find him guilty of aggravated homicide or criminally negligent homicide.

I’ve seen no testimony yet from the partner but his take on exactly what precipitated the shooting will almost certainly be the deciding factor.

There’s simply no moral or legal justification for the shooting so it’s just a matter of sorting out the level of guilt.

White cop kills person of color gets off… person of color cop kills white woman… lock him up…

1 Like

Some of us can consider the evidence, the facts, and the law without worrying about the race of anyone involved.

Maybe someday you will be able to as well.

Really? Tell that to the young man shot dead in Wal-Mart…

Find an identical set of circumstances involving a white guy and let’s discuss it.

Must deflect at all cost… got it

The deflection was yours.

You want to make an apples to apples comparison anytime I’m yer huckleberry. Give it your best shot.

Noor was back in the news last week. His trial is soon to begin.

https://kstp.com/news/mohamed-noor-not-guilty-plea-fatal-shooting-justine-ruszczyk-damond/5263901/

My guess is that he’ll be convicted of manslaughter.

I had absolutley no doubt Noor would be found guilty.
I’m actually amazed it took this long.

Justice is not blind. Her family will win their $50M lawsuit as well.

Justice is NEVER blind when it comes to police shootings…we know the outcome long before the outcome.

When Amber Guyger is also found guilty I wonder if the race baiters will try to explain that Noor was only convicted because he was black while Guyger was convicted despite being white.

Meanwhile I’ll stick to what I’ve said from the start on both. Some sort of manslaughter conviction to both. Basically what Noor was convicted of if you read the actual definitions of his convictions (he was exonerated on the murder charge).

Cuz I’m looking at the cases from reality and facts based on what happened in each individual case instead of preconceived notions based on past cases.