Obvious pay off, Maxwell trial

That scumbag pushed the conspiracy theory that Sandy Hook was a fake…

If you want to listen to people like that…go for it.

No he hasn’t.

He wants you to believe he has… but it is all performance.

How do you feel about Sandy Hook being a hoax? 9/11 trutherness? Chemtrails?

This is what’s behind “hooray for independent journalism?” Denialism?

Just ….

Example?

Nye 1999 austin public access. Full on y2k freakout. Putin actually launched those nukes Alex said he did they just haven’t landed yet.

1 Like

Oh no, who to believe, my eyes and ears or you.

Epstein’s Island, Bohemian grove.

How do you feel about insurrections, Russian collusion and lab leaks?

I have been listening to Jones on and off since the early 2000’s.

The dude is full of ■■■■■

His thing is to make his audience angry and afraid so he can sell brain pills.

He has been right about zero things.

So you believe that at Bohemian Grove, Alex Jones saw an actual human sacrifice?

Because that is what he claims.

He’s hilarious, entertaining and about halfway full of ■■■■■ Free speech.

No, I believe it exists and that they hold ceremonies worshipping Moloch and that is some weird creep stuff. Wouldn’t surprise me if they did engage in human sacrifice one bit.

There was an attempt by the sitting President to use the power of his office to overthrow the results of an election that he lost but since he failed his supporters who would be setting their hair on fire over any hint of a Democrat doing this shrug it off.

As per the Mueller Report and the Senate Intelligence Committee report, there was not enough proof to bring aa criminal conspiracy charge, but there is plenty of evidence that showed that 1) Russia interfered in the election for the benefit of Trump. 2) The Trump campaign welcomed this interference 3) that the Trump campaign worked to obtain stolen information from Russian intelligence in order to effect the election but either through incompetence, bad luck or stupidity failed. 4) because they failed… like the Jan 6 thing… the supporters don’t care.

Covid-19 leaking from a lab is possible. There is not enough evidence to prove it one way or another. There is no evidence that Covid -19 was man made.

2 Likes

Thank you for that fine example of motivated reasoning.

Ah, so it’s not about accuracy.

Yes Free Speech. He has every right to say what he wants and suffer the consequences of saying that.

Since yesterday was the ninth anniversary of the Sandy Hook Massacre… let us reflect back upon the comedy stylings of Alex Jones further ruining people who just lost their children’s lives by claiming they were all in on a hoax.

Hilarious.

Moloch is bull… not an owl.

Just one of the many ways that Jones can’t get basic facts right.

I bow to your superior knowledge of pagan child sacrifice deities.

Phony charges of Russian collusion, coordinated by the head of the FBI, the CIA and the WH, instigated and paid for by Clinton, fed by the sheople troughs for 3 ■■■■■■■ years, followed by a sham investigation of Democrat lawyers, headed by an old timer with dementia, followed by 2 fake impeachments…and you have the balls to say this? Run along now and go play.