Obvious pay off, Maxwell trial

I think there are a lot of coincidence theorists posting in this thread.

Or ā€¦ Epstein simply didnā€™t kill himself. That way thereā€™s no need to believe in a stack of coincidences coincidentally favorable to people with a trail of convenient to them bodies coincidentally littering their paths through life.

Jeffrey Epstein Pilot Recalls Flying Trump, Bill Clinton And Prince Andrew | HuffPost Latest News

How about now? I canā€™t seem to find an endless list of live streams like the Rittenhouse trial. :thinking:

The trial is a federal trial. Cameras have been banned in federal courts since 1972.

1 Like

What a shame.

The courtroom sketch artist union is strong. :wink:

Hereā€™s an interesting take by a YouTube Canadian lawyer I enjoy listening to. He asks great questions and is worth a listenā€¦enjoy.

You do like your conspiracy theoristsā€¦

In 2019 attorney Robert Barnes began making live weekly Sunday evening appearances on Freiheitā€™s channel.[27] The series continued on a weekly basis, often featuring a notable guest, which so far have included Alex Jones, James Oā€™Keefe, Alan Dershowitz, Lauren Southern and Jack Posobiec.

1 Like

Yesā€¦I prefer the truth, even if itā€™s ugly than sheople food. That said, thank you for listening.

What makes you believe he tells the truth?

Relying on random people, telling you something different, that appeals to you, is not seeking the truth.

Your guy you linked is an Alex Jones fanā€¦so there is that. Are you? I am not sure how far you have gone down that rabbit hole.

1 Like

Classic line, side note is a guy from where I go to college is supposed to be on the new season.

Then take them ALL down, how difficult is that to say??

How do you think steel beams were made over a hundred years ago?

Harvey Weinstein wants you to sit this one out.

Time. I hear whatā€™s said and then when the dust clears, whatā€™s the actual truth?

Alex Jones has made mistakes true, but he has also been eerily accurate about a number of things way in advance of anyone else. So no, talking to Jones or having him on a show is not an automatic disqualifier. The right still believes in free speech.

Sorryā€¦Jones has zero cred. if he gets anything right, it is an accident.

I too defend the right for people like jones to spew his crapā€¦unlike many on the right, I choose to not take them seriously. Ever.

He has ā€œnoā€ credibility if your shepherds say so. Iā€™ll listen and then decide butā€¦thatā€™s an example of free thinking. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: