Obama. The Worst President in American History?

It’s cute that you don’t think that modern day “scholars” don’t have a biased
tainted towards of view, and you simply just take their opinions as facts. lol.

Just like the Modern day Fake News Liberals that
are biased.

Yes, they do.

Liberals tend to shoot themselves in the foot from their own so called
logic on a regular basis though.

But it is fun to watch on occasion. It gets old very quickly though. Especially,
trying to sort out all of their fakes stories.

At this point it’s not asking the question of which ones aren’t logical and made up.

It’s more of asking, which few are logical, and not make up? lol.

More shameless bumping your own thread… with a 2 month old post this time.

That’s not very nice to say. lol.

You’ve been doing it whenever people stop talking to you.

2 Likes

I seriously doubt you’re sorry I feel that way, or honestly apologize for doing so.

Bye…bye.

Obama and Jimmy Carter 1a and 1b.

LBJ number 3.

Andrew Johnson number 4.

Not sure who i would pick for 5.

2 Likes

I think that is an accurate ranking.

Yep I agree with you. Easily the top 3.

1 Like

Let’s take a look at ranking by those not blinded by ideological hatred.

The American Political Science Assoc.: Obama rated at # 8. Trump rated # 44, even republican/conservative members rated Trump # 40

C-SPAN’s third Presidential Historians Survey in 2017: Obama # 12. "That Obama came in at No. 12 his first time out is quite impressive,’’
Trump wasn’t ranked in this survey.

This is typical of Democrat cone.
They always promise a pie in the sky and keep people in a perpetual hope for something that never comes.
Then they create a permanent class of dependent people on them and throw them a bone here and there to keep them hooked.
People like robots fall in line and vote them in 'cos they are stripped of dignity, dependent on hand outs and to stupid to find a way out of that rat hole.
So…yeah…go with that “long term” and just 'round the corner thingy.

All we had was 8 years of an ornament hanging in the WH with his jogging suit and flip-flops on.
He was too lazy to even shave every day.
He’ll be known for standing on national TV, lie through his teeth to swindle people into Health Care debacle, which is something any car salesman worth his salt wouldn’t be able to master.
He and the Moo hated America but with the help of Liberal Media dogs they were untouchable 'cos noone wanted to be labeled racist.
His legacy is equal to a Mobster who was hated by half of the country yet he politicized our institutions, and most importantly courts, so he had a shield to fly under the radar and out of reach of the Lady Justice.
Had to be said.

Love the coded language…

1 Like

What you said here is same as if said you are ugly.
But do I know you or have seen you?
Of course not.

Could you clean that ^^^^ up into something readable/understandable.

Huh? English please

You don’t know Trump.
You are a small enchilada like most of us here. You are not close to Washington enough to judge Trump as a person.
You rely on what corrupt Media tells you.
Trump is fulfilling his promises to people who elected him.
WHY should I take what you say against Trump as gospel.
People value economy and he delivered.
People want their life to be better and he has done it.
My point is that there are people who hate him but that does not make him a bad president.

1 Like

Well at least it’s readable and understandable this time, even if it doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

Nothing was said.

You don’t know Obama.
You are a small enchilada like most of us here. You are not close to Washington enough to judge Obama as a person.
You rely on what corrupt Media tells you.
Obama is fulfilling his promises to people who elected him.
WHY should I take what you say against Obama as gospel.
People value economy and he delivered.
People want their life to be better and he has done it.
My point is that there are people who hate him but that does not make him a bad president.

1 Like