Obama. The Worst President in American History?

I was referring to Barry O’s 3rd grade Common Core math mentality he came out with, lol, good try though

I thought he just renamed ‘NCLB’ math.

Why would you declare a winner before all the votes are counted?

Right, because what we really want is California and New York telling all the rest of us who should be President.

M

No.

I completely understand the reason for the Electoral College and why we need it, if we are to have presidents that represent the desires of all states, and not just the few most populous states.

M

What’s more likely is we’ll end like Germany in 1933 and the 2a nuts will be the new Freikorps. And the NRA will be…well guess.

For more than 240 years it seems to have worked just fine. Nothing at all like 1930s Germany.

M

Really…3 minority presidents at least 2 have been catastrophes and the 3rd heading that way.

Are you really saying that all the presidents who also won the national popular vote have been stellar???

M

They, at least, reflect the will of the nation. That is what elections are for.

Sorry, but to say that because 4 million more Californians voted for Hillary Clinton than for Trump means that THE NATION wanted Hillary Clinton for president is patently false.

The EC more correctly represents the fact that THE NATION was more inclined to vote for Trump, as he won the popular vote in far more states than she did and ended up winning the EC and the election.

If you want the will of the nation you have to include the will of every state - not just the will of the voters in the most populous states.

That’s why the EC is the way to go. It gives California its propers for having a lot of people - 55 EC votes, the most of any state - but it also allows every other states to play a role, as they should.

Every state plays a part in making this a country and a great country. The EC acknowledges that.

M

1933 Germany agrees with you.

Well, don’t fret it.

I have been told we will all be dead in 12 years, anyway.

M

Hillary was not that good of a Presidential candidate, who didn’t campaign in Wisconsin during the Presidential election. During the 2018 midterms, all the three states that delivered Trump his victory in 2016 (Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin), the Democrats won the senate and governor’s races. And with the Democratic convention being held in Wisconsin next year, that state will not be ignored by the Dem nominee again.

Florida was won by Trump, and that state currently has two Republican Senators.

Truman and Nixon were both proponents of universal basic income. Eisenhower presided over a 90% marginal tax for the super rich.

I’m sorry, but mid-terms don’t signify much as it relates to presidents. Most presidents lose in mid-terms and this one actually won the Senate, when he wasn’t necessarily supposed to. And mid-terms are much more about the individual House and Senate candidates, as the president isn’t on the ballot.

What matters is that the rust belt rejected Obama’s standard-bearer and hand-picked successor candidate, when they had a presidential vote to make.

Obama really, really did have anti-rust belt policies and Clinton paid for them.

M

If they have the majority then yep.

Five minority presidents.

John Quincy Adams
Rutherford B. Hayes
Benjamin Harrison
George W. Bush
Donald Trump

Go back and pay attention to who told you that. Then go back and read the ‘document’ that narrative is based upon.

You may notice a difference but don’t be alarmed. It’s just ‘fake news’ and ‘alternative facts’ — but you’ve ‘been told’ so it must be true.