Obama. The Worst President in American History?

Must be Obama, after all he had his DOJ tell the FBI not to charge Hillary for her crimes.

2 Likes

The FBI doesn’t “charge” people with crimes.

This is basic, elementary school stuff.

You need to read Lisa Pages testimony.

1 Like

Oh, yes it is.

I’m arguing it in fact, and using the results from 2016 to show why my argument makes sense.

I know some have this god-like worship of Obama, and think all Americans did, but most American voters give a president a second term to straighten out his agendas - doesn’t mean they think he was wonderful.

But they would not give a third, when two STILL doesn’t get it done. Two is more than enough time to get it right or not.

Obama FAILED the rust belt and they made it clear they wanted a whole 'nuther direction, FAR away from his policies.

M

Errr, that’s exactly how you WIN electoral college votes.

So, no, quite meaningful, in fact.

What is utterly meaning less is winning the national popular vote, which gets you nothing.

M

And that needs to be corrected.

Obama would have beaten trump in a landslide.

How impotent are the Republicans that they can never can catch these millions of illegal voters? Impotent or incompetent? Which are they?

1 Like

Right, because what we really want is California and New York telling all the rest of us what to do.

M

When it comes to voting for the potus there should be no electoral college.

You would think that way if cons were losing the electoral college and wining the pop. vote.

If the electoral college vote was taken away, the Democrats could win the Presidency with just a few states, like Calif, NY, Floriduh, that means the rest of the states votes don’t even count, doing so would be exactly what the Democrats ALWAYS blame the Republicans for SUPRESSING the vote.
Anything to win, even stack the heads of the FBI n CIA and bring fake allegations into a presidential race to try and change an outcome of our election process. If Justice n the rule of Law has returned to America and without two tiers of Justice, And they answer for their crimes, if not, it s America as usual and none of this really matters

How is letting people vote for potus suppressing voting?

because , there’s enough people in NY, California, Floriduh along with a couple other states that would have enough numbers to call a win, you wouldn’t need anymore votes after that, so that means a lot of peoples votes in middle America and others wouldn’t even count, SAVY?

Not very good at math are you. :roll_eyes:

It would also force R’s to contest these states. Ever think the reason they lose so badly is they don’t campaign there.

If they voted then it counted.

I’m very good at math , I learned it before 3rd grade obamamath.

1 Like

It doesn’t show.

Are you serious? if a person wins before ALL the votes are counted, how did their votes count?
Please no Common core math, let us use our own thought process ok?

I’m not sure when Obamamath started but I’ve gotta assume after he became President.

So you were in third grade in 2009? That’s a lot of questions answered and not just math.

4 Likes