Obama. The Worst President in American History?

Yeah it was…

Nah. James K. Polk lied us into war with Mexico.

Amazing…you put Kennedy below the likes of Nixon, Carter, and Clinton…

It’s amazing that there is anyone who would’t put Kennedy at the bottom.

1 Like

You must be amazed a lot. Especially by the experts.

1 Like

Clinton sucked. So did his interns.

4 Likes

Very classy…

Very snotty. lol

1 Like

Care to address the point about the doubling debt?

The point of what?

Reagan tripled the debt. So using that criteria he must be the worst POTUS ever.

Obama is not even close to being the worst. Only those who are blinded by partisan politics will think he is.

One of your points supporting Obama as worst president ever was that he ALMOST doubled the debt.

I pointed out that every modern two term president has more than doubled the debt. Bush doubled it. Clinton doubled it. Reagan almost tripled it.

So it hardly seems worthy of condemnation if every president does it. What do you think?

Are we in the same thread? lol

1 Like

I think it’s funny that those that state he was the worst actually benefitted from some to many of his policies. Especially those who love the ACA but hate Obamacare.

1 Like

The worst president is going to be Buchanan, Polk, or FDR.

Yes. I guess I shouldn’t expect more. Conservatives love pointing out the doubling of debt under Obama “added more to the debt than all previous president combined”. When I point out to them all the other presidents, including Republicans that did worse, they never answer. It seems kind of cowardly of them if you ask me.

1 Like

You’re confused as to who you’re responding to and about what. lol

1 Like

Barack Obama is not the worst President in US history. James Buchanan is likely the worst President in US history. While I don’t think that Obama’s foreign policy was that great, the Unemployment rate and deficits decreased under Obama.

You are right. Similar colored avatar. Mea culpa.