Obama rips into Trump in leaked private phone convseration

When Loretta Lynch teamed up with Comey, not recusing herself and stating she’ll accept what Comey says to do as what she’ll do regarding indicting Hillary…I knew right then and right there…this leads to the WH. Lynch wouldn’t have done that without President Obama’s permission.

2 Likes

Met with Clinton at an airport in Arizona. One of the most amazing bits of hubris I have ever seen.

1 Like

Been just under 4 years…that happen in mid June 2016. And nothing…nothing been done about it. Neither been taken into question. Neither been in position to makes lies or false information to FBI.

Hey where are the liberals at to discuss this? Crickets crickets crickets. Must be they are drafting new talking points. Justice for Flynn. Justice for :us: AMERICA :us:

Good Lord! Was the rule of law at stake in the Russia hoax? Wow. Who is he to lecture anybody on ethics? :exploding_head:

I think we are about to get a lot of information regarding the sleaziness of the Obama administration. Your news sources are not covering it. If you want to know what your news sources are withholding, I recommend that you watch Tucker, Sean or Laura. Mark Levin on Sirius 125 is doing great work as well.

1 Like

2 Likes

I don’t know. Is this really news or is just revealing what we already know … that Obama and his ilk hate Trump?

He had to know. Why else would he come out now to strongly support sleepy Joe? To protect his legacy (deceit, corruption, the rule of law?)? Really?

Sneak said Obama knew…just didn’t lead the charge. IMO Obama set up circumstances at least for this to happen whether it was consciously or not.

Oh BTW…welcome to forum.

Bit dog hollers loudest. Obama is scared.

4 Likes

+10. Justice for USA.

I think this will shine a little light on things for ya’:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/logan-act-is-the-last-refuge-for-the-american-prosecutorial-scoundrel/ar-BB13Q5Su?ocid=spartanntp

if by transparency what they meant was seeing right into Trump’s campaign… yeah

I listened to parts of the phone call and it was obvious, President Obama understands he’s been outed! His ramblings about General Flynn and precedent was destroyed by Professor Jonathon Turley.

Things are really heating up now and the drip, drip, drip…I spoke of almost 4 years ago is now…

Drip, DRIP, DRIP…and President Obama can hear it now…too. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Despite the # of indictments that surely will be forthcoming, none are for the former POTUS and his VP.

As such, game on: both will be free to campaign freely - enter President Obama.

Remember when this corrupt hypocrite complained about " the rule of law" after he used the IRS to attack political opponents? Nope you don’t. What about when he sent arms to drug cartels, one of which was used to murder an American agent?

Rule of law my ass.

3 Likes

Chickens coming home to roost and whatnot.

Does Barack need a lawyer? :grin:

Nah, he’s not under investigation. Just a few questions though…

3 Likes

:wink:

1 Like