Obama rips into Trump in leaked private phone convseration

during a private phone call former President Obama ripped into the Trump admin handling of Flynn case, COVID-19, and a number of other topics.

WASHINGTON — Former President Barack Obama, talking privately to ex-members of his administration, said Friday that the “rule of law is at risk” in the wake of what he called an unprecedented move by the Justice Department to drop charges against former White House national security adviser Michael Flynn.

In the same chat, a tape of which was obtained by Yahoo News, Obama also lashed out at the Trump administration’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic as “an absolute chaotic disaster.”

1 Like

do you do “news” now?

1 Like

The Obamassiah is a POS

The rule of law was at risk when his justice department decided to spy on political opponents.

5 Likes

Yeah, right. I’m sure Obama feels terrible that his attack conversation was “leaked”. How naïve do these clowns think we are?
What is at risk is the result achieved by the Obama administration in using the law to go after his political enemies.

1 Like

nixon was a rookie

1 Like

If I were him and what’s being exposed right now…I’d be ripping into Trump too. He’s draining the swamp. Drip, drip, drip…

1 Like

Barry Obama is the least credible person in this country regarding the rule if law right now, given what we are learning about the conduct of the leaders of otherwise great organizations like the FBI on his watch.

1 Like

Obama’s been practically missing for years. For him or a croney to suddenly give the media a ‘leaked’ tape is very telling.

2 Likes

Amen to that! He may be getting a bit worried that everything is going to come to light about his corrupt administration.

2 Likes

Compared to Obama yes he was.

The man who ordered the extra-judicial execution of two US citizens is talking about “rule of law”?

That’s rich.

4 Likes

Sounds like his inner circle is turning on him.

Sounds guilty too.

Transparency was the cornerstone of his campaign.

I hope everyone understands what he just said. There’s the “rule of law” that applies to us little people and then there’s the other “rule of law” where you can choose which evidence to hand over to the FBI, you can destroy devices under a Congressional subpoena and have your lawyer present while being questioned by the FBI…that applies to the bigger people? That’s “rule of law” that is at risk!

2 Likes

What Nixon did was child play compared to what Obama had done.

2 Likes

Yes…but it will be two late to take action thanks to Sessions. The damage he had done is unmeasurable.

2 Likes

Maybe he meant “Ruled By Lawyers”?

1 Like

I don’t think he did it. I think he knew and didn’t do anything about it. I think Strzok et al lied to him too.

1 Like

A likely scenario.

justice for Gen Flynn! A WITCH HUNT from day 1! DRAIN THE SWAMP. What did Obamanation know and when did he know it?

1 Like