Obama and Bush separated children....Dems didn't care

you missed the picture of kids wrapped in foil blankets in the big cage… Keep those blinders on…

LOL… Ashamed of your source? Did you get this one of those emails warning about the Trilateral Commission and the great communist conspiracy?

Just not in charge of your news handouts… Do your own work.

The fix is simple.

Treat illegal immigration like any other crime.

If you get arrested for it you get charged, and bail is set for your hearing. If you can’t afford bail you are held till your trial, and no your family doesn’t go with you.

Enough of this treating illegals like it’s not a criminal activity.

LMAO… I assume you mean this story…

I appreciate them taking down these lists but let’s be real honest here… LinkedIn does not contain addresses… Do you even have a LinkedIn account? LOL

Exactly, why do they get better treatment than Americans…

1 Like

Jimmy and Suzy MethHead don’t get a get out of jail free card because they have a child. And they are US citizens.

Illegal immigration is a crime. Libs Boo Hoo that it’s being treated as a crime.

my Trump loving facebook friends are trying to push this same narrative…

Are you suggested they’ve been given talking points?

That’s for people with jobs and careers.

my god… even facts. he even believes facts.

one can put up enough information to make it easy to find you… either at home or at your work.

I was one of the early adopters of linked in.

LMAO… Let me guess, OMG you are right… I just figured out that these guys work at the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency, that what ICE stands for… and they are located in a major metropolitan area in the US.

So you admit you lied and their actual address never appears on LinkedIn… Their LinkedIn profiles were being shared…

Yeah, I’ve been on LinkedIn for a while also… coming up on 15 years…

Peter Fonda does not equal “leftists”.

People aren’t nearly as stupid as you think they are. No one but the most gullible are falling for this propaganda.

you beat me. 14 years.

if it is so anonymous, and those people should feel so safe, maybe you would post your linked-in info?

That would be a violation of the terms of use for this site…

Deliver any posting containing personal information, such as phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses or employer references.

you just said none of that info is available from linked-in.

I think you are back pedaling

See the part about employer references… If you have a public LinkedIn profile for ICE it’s kinda obvious who you work for… Are you sure you understand LinkedIn? LOL

employer references. that certainly narrows down where a person might show up … wouldn’t it. If one wanted to stalk, knowing where the stalking victim works is a useful piece of information.