Obama and Bush separated children....Dems didn't care

You mean Obama care failed to lower costs… Dems sure sucked up that Kool aid. Dems don’t believe in a nation, or they would protect the borders…

No, a Georgian did.

Did Trump lower premiums like he said he would? Obama hasn’t been president for a year and a half.

Obama kept them in cages wrapped in fiol

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/19/photos-obama-immigration-detention-facilities

Peter Fonda suggest kidnapping Baron Trump. Leftist are sick puppies…

I wonder how many dead children the government is hiding?

1 Like

ANTIFA is publishing ice agent names and addresses.

They found a nine year old that died of exposure coming to our open borders, if that’s what’s you mean

You are trying to reason with someone who continually asserts that perhaps the least cool person on earth is in fact cool.

No, in the governments custody. They only show pictures of boys. Where are the girls? Where are the ones younger than 5.

DHS Secretary Neilsen doesn’t know. I think common sense would dictate that considering the circumstances, the US government has some dead kids on its hands.

REPORTER: A couple of questions. One, why is the government only releasing images of the boys being held? Where are the girls? Where are the young toddlers?

NIELSEN: I don’t know. I’m not familiar with those particular images so I would have —

REPORTER: Do you know where they are? Do you know where the girls are? Do you know where the young toddlers are?

NIELSEN: We have children in D.H.S. care both, but as you know, most of the children after 72 hours are transferred to H.H.S. So I don’t know what pictures you’re referencing but I would have to refer you to H.H.S.

REPORTER: We’ve seen images of boys but we just haven’t seen any of the girls, any of the young toddlers and you’re saying they are being well cared for. So how could you make that claim if you don’t know where they are?

NIELSEN: It is not that I don’t know where they are. I’m saying that the vast majority of children are held by Health and Human Services. We transfer them after 72 hours.

I don’t know what pictures you’re speaking about. But perhaps they’re —

REPORTER: Pictures have been released to the public, they’ve been aired all over national television.

NIELSEN: O.K., by D.H.S. or H.H.S.?

REPORTER: By [inaudible] .H.S.

NIELSEN: So let’s find out from H.H.S. I don’t think there is anything other than [cross talk] the pictures —

REPORTER: [cross talk] released by your department. I mean, they’ve have been aired all over national television throughout the day, the kids being held in the cages. We’ve only seen the boys.

NIELSEN: I will, I will look into that. I’m not aware that there’s another picture. Yes.

That’s a pretty ridiculous performance, and would in normal times be completely unacceptable.

Peter is cool…

3 Likes

So, you are all for child abuse…

1 Like

Trump is all for pedophilia, he was sued for being a pedophile. Is that who Fonda wanted Barron locked up with, his Dad?

The trains of children Obama and dems encouraged to come here on top of trains often got molested. Dems don’t care.

I have never witnessed a more desperate and pathetic effort of deflecting in all my years on these boards.
Face it, Trump was wrong. This isn’t about Obama or Bush or Clinton. It’s all about him and his stupid EO.
For eight years I heard cons tell us to “own it” when Obama did something dumb. You guys can dish it out but you can’t take it. Too funny.

So that’s what will probably be coming out soon, how many kids have died in US custody and the attempts at a coverup.

Those are really good pictures… Notice how the kids are with their parents…:grinning:

Have a source? I have seen the story about the LinkedIn profiles…

How is the news a deflection?

Get out of the bubble…