Obama admin's FBI spy in Trump campaign

1. Yes.

2. I know about the 4th amendment. The people working in the campaign were citizens.

If spies were sent in by the law enforcement - FBI, to gather information, legally, they would have to have a warrant.

I want to know who sent them and who received their reports.

you will. just be patient.

Right? When they pled guilty to their charges they were deemed low-lvel volunteers who barely had anything to do with the campaign.

Trump tweeted about Papadopolous - “Few people knew the young, low level volunteer named George, who has already proven to be a liar.”

Sarah Sanders said - “It was a volunteer position, and … no activity was ever done in an official capacity on behalf of the campaign,”

Carter Page says he has never spoken to Trump.

Yep and now they are the “Trump campaign” being spied

you don’t seem to understand the 4th amendment.

Lol, wut?

It has been three decades and the Republicans still don’t know what “crime” that “crooked Hillary” could be charged with.

But they keep trying to figure it out.

:laughing:

It’s a stupid trap…dont fall for it

Eric Holder today:

“Trump demand for DOJ investigation is dangerous/democracy threatening. DOJ response is disappointing.There is no basis/no predicate for an inquiry.It ’s time to stand for time honored DOJ independence.That separation from White House is a critical part of our system.”

So much in that paragaraph.
First, I have been repreatedly told that if you are investigated and have done nothing wrong you are supposed to sit back and enjoy the investigation. Railing against the investigation implies guilt. Or does that not apply here?

No basis for an inquiry? The whole purpose of the inquiry is to find out the basis for an investigation that has been going on now for nearly two years. Or are only some investigations supposed to have a basis?

Holder and Lynch talking about independence from the WH? Please. That’s just embarrassing.

Where does your legal knowledge come from?

Did i miss the press conference? is Hillary Clinton still under investigation for something?

It would appear you have missed the last 30 years.

With all due respect.

Is she currently under official investigation? No. Is she still under scrutiny by Republicans? Yes.

Along with the President repeatedly calling for her to be investigated by the Federal Government for alleged criminal acts.

1 Like

“I will ask, to appoint a special prosecutor. We have to investigate Hillary Clinton, and we have to investigate the investigation.” – Donald Trump

1 Like

Admitting you are a slow learner? LOL.

1 Like

If they had evidence of a crime it would be a criminal investigation not a counter intel investigation.

Hillary paid Steele and colluded with Russia through him. We all know that…

Admit you have nothing.

untitled

Please ilucidate what law(s) Trump is under investigation for.

Peter Strzok to Lisa Page on the Trump election - It isn’t likely to happen, but we need to have an insurance policy in case he does.

M

1 Like

That text was sent after Papadopoulous was starting to be investigated. Your insinuation makes no sense in context.