Obama admin's FBI spy in Trump campaign

so the fbi forced papa to lie…okie dokie

Obama was just like a million times smarter. He didn’t get caught

You’re kidding right? Lol!!!

Obama has gone silent. Eerie. :worried:

He’s been pretty silent since he left office.

And don’t forget Papadopoulos was just a coffee boy

You want to hear from him?

Has Obama ever made extensive comments on the Mueller investigation?

It’s funny. I’ve never spent any time reading his Twitter feed. What a contrast to Trump’s.

https://twitter.com/barackobama?lang=en

If there is ever an election for President of twitter posts he absolutely has my vote over Trump.

1 Like

No. He’s pretty professional on Twitter.

Now, Trump tweets like a 12yo so most people are going to appear more professional than our current president. Even some 12 year olds.

This is truly the worst thing that has happened in American History. If the FBI moles aren’t rooted out and tried for treason, we don’t have a nation anymore. The government is aligned against Trump and Obama is clearly still working for the Muslim Brotherhood.

2 Likes

While the right wing fever swamp’s media tries to invent this as some kind of FBI abuse, and President Conspiracy Theory is getting his information from places like the Daily Caller etc. since he doesn’t realize he is President yet, this is and was a major counter intelligence investigation. They were and are trying to determine if the Trump Campaign, who all seem eyeball deep in playing footsie with known Russian agents and engaged in a conspiracy to deny Russian contacts that’s been uncovered, to see if a major Republican presidential campaign was being infiltrated or even cooperating with a known hostile foreign power.

If you think this looks bad for the FBI and not really, really bad for Trump and his campaign and associates, you are not really too steeped in the reality of whats happening. Kind of like the President.

6 Likes

Old news, really, but the FBI warned Trump that foreign adversaries might try to infiltrate his campaign in July or August of 2016.

But Trump probably missed the warning because it didn’t come with pictures and a pop-up story book.

2 Likes

Wait, what? In this bizarro alternate reality world of yours, what was the point of investigating his campaign if it wasn’t to sink it? They didn’t think he was going to win after all, so why investigate him at all?

It’s an interesting problem I have had here on more than one occasion: to be able to discuss or argue about something, I like to be able to see another person’s point of view, understand his or her logic, etc. (setting aside issue of bad faith, which is another kind of problem). In this case, as in the case of the “Uranium One” gibberish, I simply cannot sustain the illogic or incoherence required to engage with it, or pretend to entertain it for any sustained period of time. It’s just so ■■■■■■■ stupid.

3 Likes

If the FBI suspected crimes were being committed within the Trump campaign involving Russians, they would need 1) evidence of a crime, 2) a search warrant.

It truly is absurd. “They didn’t believe for ONE MINUTE that Trump would win, so therefore they had to infiltrate and spy on his campaign to ensure he wouldn’t win…except they wouldn’t reveal said investigation because they didn’t want to appear as if they were tanking his campaign that he was 100% guaranteed to lose.”

I mean, what in the actual ■■■■ is that nonsense?

1 Like

It’s almost like you’re saying they should, you know, investigate.

1 Like

"During one of their dinners, Halper asked Papadopoulos whether he was involved in Russian hacking of Democratic emails, The Daily Caller reported.

‘George, you know about hacking the emails from Russia, right?’ he asked, according to multiple news reports.

After Papadopoulos denied it, Halper grew frustrated.

Read more: FBI's Trump campaign 'spy' earned nickname 'the walrus' | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

1. No.
  2. You seem to not know what a search warrant is for.