NYT hires open racist

What if she was talking about white Puerto Ricans?

Puerto Rican isn’t a race.

I’m not saying that’s what she’s was talking about, just that it’s an alternative explanation that deserves as much merit as, say, taking her seriously but not literally.

I don’t really know enough about the subject to do it but I’ll bet someone who knows their D&D could do a hilarious bit on this with orcs and whatnot.

Sarah-Jeong-Controversy-300x298

Would an open racist really have a boyfriend who looked like this?

While I agree that white people will eventually bring Latinos into the fold to keep their numbers up, at the moment Ricans ain’t white, anymore than Italians or Jews or Greeks were sixty years ago.

Being Caucasian and being white are one of those “all poodles are dogs but not all dogs are poodles” joints. Arabs are Caucasians. Iranians are Caucasians. Indians are Caucasians. Ain’t American white though.

can someone show anything that trump has ever said so clearly and distinctly racist as this uber-racist idiot the nyt loves?

BTW, isn’t that just another feeble attempt to dictionary away obvious racism.

There was that time he called a Judge born in Indiana, Mexican and claimed that he wouldn’t get a fair hearing.

if thats really her boyfriend he probably lives somewhere else not near her

He led the Birther movement for several years. But you probably didn’t think that was racist.

and yet the left has conniptions when they think a jury is too white. i ll be dang

Yeah because young Asian females have it so hard on the dating market.

Weak sauce.

so no such overtly racist comments from trump?

nothing from billy bush?

“kill all black people” or “non-whites?”

nuttin like at?

anything trump ever say so overtly racist as she did?

Actions speak louder than words.

what bullcrap

she was a teensy more than non-PC

how we defend ugly evil racism… my my

what actions of trump’s were so overtly angry hating racist as her comments on the wide open record?

Now there are different levels of PC?

Looks like someone wants a safe space.

looks like someone defends racism