NYC Ban On The Sale Of Fur

I hear coyotes every few nights across the river why i dont walk my dog at night

Get a bigger dogā€¦

Im not a huge fan of using dogs to hunt coyotes not my style far to personally attached. I know a guy who breeds dogs for it though he is a part time trapper

Yeah We all read Where the Red Fern Grows too. :wink:

Stop being such a victim, no one took anything from you.

5 Likes

Speaking of coyotes. One of funnies thing I ever seen. I was washing dishes and out the back window this coyote came across the stream and started around the house. I knew that there was this doe and her fawn in front yard munching on some apples so I rush to see what would happen. No sooner that coyote came around that corner of the house she meaning the doe started chasing/attacking that coyote. She was going to kick his or her sorry ass.

It was funny, coyote running his ass off looking over itā€™s right shoulder as this deer chasing it.

Iā€™m not judging your ā€œtraditionsā€. If ā€œtraditionā€ makes you murder all your dogs when you no longer have a use for them, thatā€™s fine. I accept that, as repugnant as it is. Itā€™s better than the ā€œtraditionā€ of owning black people.

Itā€™s the blame it on the libz part that makes the argument so ridiculous.

1 Like

The libz didnt change the world. The world changed, and they just noticed first.

1 Like

Cool, I didnā€™t know there was book out about coon hunting. Did you learn anything?

Why did you bring race into this?

Maybe you think kids are better off doing drugsā€¦or playing video games.

Ohā€¦what do you think happens at those animal shelters?

You think all those unwanted animal found a neat home?

I didnā€™t. I brought another ā€œtraditionā€ into this.

There are tens of thousands of traditionsā€¦but yet you brought up race.

I wonder why? What made you say that instead of another one of those thousand traditions?

I brought it up because itā€™s a hyperbolically bad ā€œtraditionā€.

You read it as me ā€œbringing race into itā€ - because itā€™s easier to play the race card card than it is to actually participate in a discussion.

1 Like

So is that why you brought race into it?

Or were you hoping to shut down this discussion by playing that card.

And are you saying hunting with dogs is bad traditionā€¦comparable to slavery?

Yeah here in the ā€œcoastal eliteā€ zone we have nothing to do and just do drugs and video games.

I will remember that on an upcoming autumn night, floating above the Cortez bank while staring at a perfect view of the Milky Way, relaxing before hauling in some 200 lb bluefin the next day.

You are such a sheltered person.

Youā€™re the one trying to shut down the discussion, not me.

Nope. Iā€™m saying that slaughtering your dogs because you canā€™t hunt what they were bred to hunt - and then blaming it on the libz is a bad tradition.

2 Likes

If you want to see the night skyā€¦go up. Sea level has to much atmosphere to look through.

Well then why donā€™t you adopt former hunting dog as your next pet.

Middle of the Mojave for that. Less fish there, but some nice crawling trails.