NY GOP Rep Chris Collins Arrested by FBI for Insider Trading

Is it likely that Trump is less criminal/corrupt/compromised than his campaign manager, his deputy campaign manager, his attorney, his National Security Advisor, and his first congressional supporter? I dunno.

5 Likes

His first congressional support/transition team member who helped get Tom Price hired?

I hope he gets locked up, along with anyone that committed a crime with him.

See how easy that is Libs? If someone commits a crime, you say they should be locked up. Not vote for them anyways.

2 Likes

Excellent. Good on ya. You’d make an excellent addition to the Manafort threads.

8 Likes

No surprise a GOP member is a crook It’s how they roll.

Trump was just a coffee boy, he wasn’t involved in any of this

1 Like

Good on you. :+1:

Now watch his spin and pirouette as he turns to Hillary.

Why would they have a special election two months before the regular election?

He won’t, I have faith in him.

I should be surprised. But in the age of Trump, nothing surprises me anymore. I wouldn’t even be surprised if he gets re-elected.

Eh. I can be fair enough to say he does get his day in court, and I wouldn’t expect him to step down unless found guilty.

Saying that, what is already out there looks bad.

3 Likes

Darn you and your logical sensibilities. I’m going to have to agree on all counts here. Good post Lucy.

1 Like

Okay New York people. Does the 27th move to “toss up”?

Both should be locked up. That’s not spin.

It’s called consistency.

Honestly don’t know. It’s a pretty rural district (both Buffalo and it’s most populous suburbs and Rochester/Monroe County aren’t in this district.)

If I had to guess it stays R. Plus, there are other districts in NY that stand a much better chance of being flipped, so that’s where the money will go.

that’s what i was thinking. we have Trump Republicans in those threads at this very moment saying that Manafort is a political prisoner.

I’m sure he was shocked, shocked I tell you, at the charges.

The rest of it is just the long form for, “my attorney has advised me not to say a damn thing about anything…get that camera out of my face.”

2 Likes

His opponent seems pretty jazzed…