NY attorney general sues America's largest beef producer over methane emissions

all such things come to an end due to leftism in some pernicious form.

all along every time they call it “progress”

Beef doesn’t kill you. Neither do porkchops.

4 Likes

That woman is sure full of herself. Seems like she has assumed Obana’s mantle to “fundamentally change America.”

Always. She knows damn well that she’s never had to go without any kind of gourmet food.

2 Likes

True. It’s about how it’s cooked.

Nutrient-wise too.

There is absolutely nothing unhealthy about eating red meat or pork on a daily basis.

I have pork sausages or bratwursts every morning with 4 cheesy scrambled eggs and a couple tablespoons of butter.

I eat steak or hamburger for most dinners. I eat lard and tallow and ghee. I put butter and heavy whipping cream in my coffee.

I eat more than 200 grams of fat (1800+ calories) every day, mostly from saturated fats.

Here’s my latest blood work (last month):

MIC also stands for Medical Industrial Complex.

Bunch of liars.

1 Like

My favorite ever outright BS claim about red meat was it somehow giving you diabetes.

Because nothing says diabetes like a zero-carb food. :rofl:

2 Likes

I had a baseline medical something with a nurse practioner today. Via zoom.

She couldn’t see me.

I could have written the script she used in my sleep.

“You don’t have a primary care provider?”

“No, I don’t go to the doctor.”

“How’s that?”

“I was an SF Medic, what’s a doctor going to tell me?”

Stress kills, porkchops don’t.

1 Like

And nothing will stress a person out faster than lacking the very nutrients needed to produce the hormones that regulate good mood in the first place (cholesterol, saturated fats, animal protein, etc.).

Most sad fools that can’t help living in a bad mood may as well be eating dog ■■■■ three times a day.

Miserable zombies. So sad.

1 Like

I’m over these retards. It never ceases to amaze me how humans, allegedly the most advanced, continue to choose the most moronic individuals of the species to listen to and lead them.

What happened to common sense?

2 Likes

Wow!

1 Like

Red meat is for warriors. They don’t want any of those in their society. So they do the same thing they’ve been doing with everything else, flipping the definition of “good” on its head.

3 Likes

I bench 245 lbs x7 reps x3 sets weekly.

Also to note, those 200grams of daily fat are for when I’m in ketosis, like I am now.

When I’m not in ketosis, I eat about 80-100 grams of fat a day.

1 Like