NY attorney general sues America's largest beef producer over methane emissions

NY AG says company’s net zero goals aren’t feasible considering its high carbon footprint

By Thomas Catenacci Fox News

. . . According to James, JBS USA’s various net-zero pledges for 2030 and 2040 are therefore misleading and “not feasible” given the scope of its worldwide beef production operations.

“As families continue to face the daily impacts of the climate crisis, they are willing to spend more of their hard-earned money on products from brands that are better for the environment,” James said in a statement. “When companies falsely advertise their commitment to sustainability, they are misleading consumers and endangering our planet.” . . .

“JBS USA’s greenwashing exploits the pocketbooks of everyday Americans and the promise of a healthy planet for future generations,” she added. “My office will always ensure that companies do not abuse the environment and the trust of hardworking consumers for profit.” . . .

3 Likes

Well, if they said they were gonna do something,
they had better do it.

These are companies not politicians, right?

Lecretia is just as crazy as Fannie while NYC cops are attacked by migrant juveniles.

The looting continues.

:money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

It’s like I have always said.

But for idiots there would be no democrats.

2 Likes

we need more cowbell…

1 Like

Here’s more NY Dumbassery

You voted for it dumbasses

8 Likes

another good glimpse of anti-humanity anti-American attitudes of the unhinged programmed left

3 Likes

Freakin’ morons.

5 Likes

How anyone with 1/2 a brain believes that these Dem politicians honestly care about them is beyond me? :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Let em eat bugs…

5 Likes

I honestly believe that Trump beating hilary caused a major break from reality for leftists

7 Likes

yeah they came unglued true. even moreso.

2 Likes

Yeah but, unfortunately, we all wind up paying for it in some form or another.

3 Likes

And the U-Haul trucks just keep on rolling southward from the Peoples Republic of NY :rofl:

3 Likes

This will go over like a fart in church

4 Likes

Judge Enrogon raises hand to volunteer for handling the case.

5 Likes

That’s a Cambodian thing. I’m not Cambodian.

I find your post offensive.
Please delete it.

Contamination.

2 Likes

Deleted for controversy.

1 Like