Nurse's tweets in response to Trump's infanticide lies go viral

Yup, that’s right. Slate said “Trump went on to falsely characterize what he said an “extreme late abortion” would entail…”

Which in normal English means Trump is full of ■■■■■ As usual. But please keep implying that these bills allow you to simply kill any baby that is born that the parents don’t want. It’s enjoyable to me to watch low-infos on parade.

2 Likes

Do you even bother reading what you link, like ever?

2 Likes

I’m the one implying that???

Maybe you should read the thread again. Start from the beginning and go slow. Maybe it’ll sink in eventually.

Yeah, I read that part.

Go talk to northam, if he’s not at a klan rally.

Yes this all began with an horrific distortion of what Ralph Northam said, and the cynics of the anti-abortion movement taking the most horrific tragedy parents can experience, distorting it and politicizing it.

The only approach response was originally given by Joseph Welch, in response to another famous distortion of facts in support of conservative politics, "At long last, have you no shame, sir?’

2 Likes

Northam was specifically talking about infants with terminal conditions.

1 Like

Then the associative property says trump is a ghoul.

2 Likes

You mean where even on your small snippet he clearly talks about babies that need to be resuscitated, and put on life support at birth because they are terminal?

I honestly hope you never have to deal with this personally, many of us have.

2 Likes

But it’s a lie that gets the base fired up and works. You have to admit that.

And now…there will be death threats coming her way…sad to say.

2 Likes

Only Trump supporters go to Klan rallies.

He really is an evil person. So destructive to this country.

I wish his supporters could see that.

Trump and his criminal crew understand what O’Keefe understands: Showing or describing things out of context works, because his base is dumb and lazy and not at all interested in the truth. They’re just interested in having their pre-held beliefs validated…and they don’t care who they hurt in the process. Many fancy themselves Christian, ironically, as there is nothing Christian about them, sans the Christmas tree and Easter eggs.

2 Likes

He was discussing non-viable babies - like babies born without lungs, or a brain.

■■■■■■■ disgusting to twist this ■■■■ around.

3 Likes

Honestly, trump should be impeached for this.

My father died of pancreatic cancer in hospice 3 months ago…and my wife works as a nurse practitioner at a country hospital, dealing with palliative care/hospice patients. I see what that environment did to my family when my dad was sick and I see how it affects my wife every day at work.

The same environment involving babies has to be that much more difficult, and for Trump and his crowd to seize on this for their usual self-serving misrepresentation and lying is absolutely disgusting and yet another demonstration of why it is imperative that this bastard be out of office asap.

3 Likes

No he wasn’t.

Glad to see how disgusted you all are about the idea behind northam’s comments though.

Too bad you’re aiming at the wrong person.

Any other suggestion is a flat out lie.

So babies who need to be resuscitated due to severe medical conditions are viable in this sick interpretation of his statement?

Read the sentences before your snippet of his comments. He EXPLICITLY mentions non viable babies.

1 Like

Reading isn’t exactly a strong suit of certain people.

Listening to the blabber mouths on talk radio on the other hand, well they accomplish that quite well.