Nunes aims to put intelligence source at risk

That’s about it.

Your willingness to put down and reject our own institutions is quite sad.

Rose is “Trump’s harshest critic”. Just ask him

1 Like

this made me laugh out loud at work…lolol

1 Like

Obviously some didn’t learn anything since Cheney or his COS Scooter Libby had anything to do with it. It was Colin Powell’s deputy Richard Armitage who exposed Valarie Plame and its a shameful example of liberal Democrat miscarriage of justice and even worse is that Colin Powell knew it all along and said nothing and let Libby be indicted and convicted by a mislead Jury…SHAMEFUL!!

Read my posts and stop pretending that you do not understand.

M

My sources for what?

M

Not the institutions as a whole, but those who run them.

They are no different from your local police or prosecutor’s office or even the courthouse. Their first sense is always to protect each other and the system so people don’t lose faith in them.

It is very much a tribal “Us against them” attitude on their part.

The FBI and DOJ have for decades fought like hell against any sort of oversight or transparency in their operations.

The source for your allegation:

They spoke of sources and methods with the White House and with the Speaker of the House They lied.

What is your source that says they spoke of sources and methods with the White House and Speaker?

1 Like

Again, just google Nunes memo and sources and methods. You will find SEVERAL stories that talk about this, what was said and what was actually there.

M

You mean the same Nunes memo the credibility of which has been stampeded over? And that’s not just me saying that … here’s an op-ed from Red State. Mark this on your calendar: This is one of the few times I’m linking to right-wing media. And there are many others, too, from mainstream publications. In other words, experts said the Nunes memo was a sham. Bada-boom.

How was the jury misled?

Libby didn’t out anybody.

This information should be sent to a third party judge to decide whether or not this actually risks the life of an informant or is an embarrassment to the Department of Justice? I don’t take them at their word and if the shoe was on the other foot, you wouldn’t either.

I’m afraid you’re dead wrong. He outed Valerie Plame. Read here…

You - and the Never-Trumpers at Red State - conveniently miss the fact that the committee also asked Andrew McCabe LAST YEAR what part of the dossier HAS BEEN verified and he said the only thing is that Carter Page did indeed fly to Russia.

And THAT is the reason that Nunes characterized the memo as unverified. He KNOWS that it is still unverified - according to the FBI itself.

M

I believe a LOT has happened since last year. And what’s unian.info? Give a legit source.

Plame was outed by Richard Armitage.

. Lewis “Scooter” Libby, Vice President Cheney’s Chief of Staff, was convicted of obstruction of justice and perjury in the investigation, and sentenced to 30 months in prison,but that sentence was commuted by President Bush in 2007. In August 2006, Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage was identified as the primary source for Novak’s story.

Nobody was even indicted for the actual leak. Libby got nailed for “obstruction”. It was a BS political prosecution from the start.

Oh I understand you perfectly. You arent complicated

We’ve long ago seen that our so called “free press” operates on the theory that you can flat out make a story up to smear someone or and administration, keep repeating it even decades after it has been thoroughly debunked and can still easily convince about a quarter to a third of “the people” (See “Useful Idiots” and “ignorant masses”) it is true and they’ll defend it to their dying day.