NRA needs federal funding

I thought racist trains were outlawed decades ago.

Many Republicans have tried to stop it. They immediately get lambasted by the Democrats and left-wing media as being misogynists and then social media attacks their families. Nothing like having your daughter have to deal with “your dad is a filthy misogynist pig” on a daily basis to get someone to back off from their position. Any stance that has even the appearance of being anti-abortion will get a politician placed on the left extremist’s enemy list.

Yet they lobby. Go figure.

That does not answer my question.

They even have a Lobby Day

1 Like

Well they’ve had the majority in both houses and the Senate. They could have ended it if they wanted it bad enough.

Read the first sentence of the article. It’s a technicality, but it is not Planned Parenthood itself doing the lobbying, they are not allowed to and would be quickly smacked down by the current administration if they were.

They lobby.

1 Like

They are not breaking the law. C’mon man, when it’s Trump, these technicalities are king.

I didn’t say they are breaking the law.

Well they’ve had the majority in both houses and the Senate. They could have ended it if they wanted it bad enough.
[/quote]

The same inane comment can be said about everything on the Democrats agenda the first two years of the Obama Administration with the lone exception of the ACA.

How are they going to “prompt” anything, by following us around poking people in the butt with a stick?

True. But I expect nothing from the democrats. I expect more from the republicans.

That’s some disingenious ■■■■■■■■ right there.

1 Like

Cut the crap.

Right, they are just laundering the money and funneling it back to the politicians that gave it to them in the first place.

A kickback scheme like that would land anyone else in prison.

2 Likes

Seriously Jay? Seriously?

Laws are designed to skirt around em. Make em look like they are doing what they are really doing.

You were saying?

Be more specific. It’s a target rich environment. Which crap exactly? And bear in mind that some people like my crap.