NRA is in deep financial trouble and may soon 'be unable to exist'

Are we not laundering money for Russia anymore?

I guess not. Damn it!

Oh, they still differ from the NRA on guns, they just realize how important healthy dialogue on political subjects is…and they support the NRA’s right to a different opinion.

Just like I support the players kneeling, but disagree with BLM on virtually everything else.

This just in …

Senate Intelligence Wants Documents on NRA’s Russia Trip

The Senate intelligence committee has asked the National Rifle Association to provide documents on its connections to Russia—including documents related to a 2015 trip some of its top leaders made to Moscow. That’s according to two sources briefed on the committee’s activities.

The NRA did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Spokespersons for Sen. Richard Burr, the intelligence committee chair, and Sen. Mark Warner, the panel’s ranking member, declined to comment on the record.

More at the link.

Do you hear yourself?

A totalitarian dictator in Russia wants Americans to own private firearms.

Do you know how conspiratorial nutty that is? How that is right up there with Barack Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate?

ROFL.

NRA’s financial woes continue. In addition to cutting a bunch of untalented commentators, there is this new update. NRA financial situation is so bad that it may not be able to maintain its existence.

this is really going to help their case

So what? She wasn’t employed by nor a representative of the organization.

Is the NRA supposed to have the CIA do a background check on everyone that attends an NRA function or who is sleeping with a member?

Congrats, you found a 5 month old story. We’re still here and not going away.

The NRA will soon disappear. It has suffered quite a fall, and it isn’t over. G’bye.

Keep dreaming, everyone needs hope.

I’m wide awake, and so are you.

Reminds me of a line from a 70’s tuen. “Daydream Believer”.

Yes, it does. I was just thinking about how it reminded you of that.

They were a great influence on the Beatles.

G’bye NRA. We hardly knew ya.

Nice to have you back, Rose.

The Beatles predated them by six or seven years. The Show was inspired by the Beatles.

Tankya… …

Few people recognize how much cross pollination went on between the Beatles and the Monkees, particularly after the “Paul is Dead” stunt.

1 Like

John Lennon himself said that he decided to form the Beatles with Paul after listening to “Daydream Believer” on a car ride to the shores of Longsands.