NPR Editor: "In D.C., where NPR is headquartered and many of us live, I found 87 registered Democrats working in editorial positions and zero Republicans. None."

An oblivious fact to a socially retarded lib wondering what the big (D)eal is. :wink:

3 Likes

So i guess nothing actually was. Excellent. Onto to the next story posted like this is X without any discussion.

“Look at this interesting thing i found that i am not going to discuss but bring up random nonsense about President Trump’s fraud trial. But i posted because i found it interesting even though i didn’t actually say what was interesting about it” :joy:

5 Likes

Isn’t it weird how NPR listeners were the only ones that needed the OP to expand even further? :thinking:

6 Likes

May be.

I just found it interesting that the three examples posted in the story are all major topics for President Trump supporters.

I would have love to have known if that’s the reason the OP thought that the numbers changed

I also found it interesting that anyone actually thought that in the past 20 years conservative were a significant portion of audience of NPR political stories. :man_shrugging:

I guess we will never know.

Trump fraud trial! :blush:

1 Like

Hang on, lemme go back and check to see who “TRUMP!”'ed first this time. :rofl:

3 Likes

The article :upside_down_face:

1 Like

You never know around here. :rofl:

1 Like

True story

1 Like

Confirmed. See, none of these libs needed any commentary; there’s already Trump in there! :rofl:

1 Like

NPR is funded with the taxpayers money. What mechanism would it take to close the checkbook?
And BTW the “editor” above divulging all of this partisanship based information still has his job. He’s been lauded as being “brave”? He and his fellow leftist propagandists are laughing their collective arses off at being able to proliferate their agenda with no accountability.

3 Likes

The editors point is that it was not objective. That unlike in the past it was agenda driven. Trump clearly broke people including NPR, NYT etc.

3 Likes

6 Likes

I absolutely do not want news reporting on NPR to be driven by an agenda. The news is the news. Dissapoonting to read this article by a NPR editor but it should not be ignored.

Though NPR does a lot more than just political news and you will get to hear a lot more of what is happening in the wider world than any other cable news channel.

2 Likes

This came across my Twitter feed this morning. Seemed applicable.

2 Likes

Like I’ve said here before, I’m more worried about the left’s reaction to another Trump presidency than I am about Trump becoming president again.

2 Likes

Maybe conservatives wouldn’t “loathe and seek to destroy” NPR if its staff was more politically balanced.

3 Likes

He also broke the republican party.

2 Likes

They “loathed” and wanted to “destroy” NPR before this article came out.

1 Like

Yes, and NPR had “zero Republicans” in editorial positions before the article came out.

2 Likes

I am not so sure about this. He gave many in the Party what they wanted going back to Bush, but they just held their nose and voted Bush, McCain, Romney because they weren’t Democrats.