Now We're Talking!

House Democrats want the federal government to analyze content created by mass shooters on websites and social media platforms to understand how they communicate, and then use that analysis to “early identify” people who might become mass shooters.

2 Likes

In other words, being a lefty means religiously subscribing to the belief that they cannot survive nor function properly without guidance from their masters.

What a sad and pathetic way to live. lol

6 Likes

No potential for abuse there. Trust us!

Like they aren’t monitoring social media posts already.

1 Like

A little more and a law won’t hurt, right?

22 years since the Bush surveillance state started, I assumed this was already done. Seemed to have miles of digital receipts for foiled terror plots and stuff like that.

The “more” is in doubt.

A law is more.

and it wouldnt stop at one.

Of course not. This is merely the beginning of the slope.

1 Like

of course it’s super lefty maniac Mfume.

so they normalize mental illnesses and promote social disease and decay, and now want a bigger microscope on everybody (including the non-insane non-left) to keep watch over their masterpiece society

these bastards are relentless.

2 Likes

Incrementalism works

4 Likes

I’m sure that the FBI and intelligence agencies would carefully limit their online spying to identifying potential mass shooters. What history exists that would indicate that they would ever abuse their power to influence the country politically?

2 Likes

Yeah. I kind of suspect there are people in the FBI and intelligence agencies laughing at that proposed law.

I think the powers that be had a heads up about many of the people that have done mass shootings ahead of time.

I’m waiting for the dems to get interested in all the weekend shootings in dem run cities which vastly outnumber the mass shootings.

2 Likes

They have…almost every time.

It isn’t identifying them that’s the issue.

It’s that there really exist no laws to interdict them before they do something like a mass shooting.

And…that’s as it should be.

No prior restraint.

Freedom means danger,

We would do better to understand the root causes for what makes them become violent in the first place.

Are sci-fi writers prophets or insiders?

I’ve always said Minority Report was a prediction, not a hypothetical.