Now We Know Why The Fear of Biden by Trumpkins

I don’t think he has to earn back anything, honestly.

I just think he needs to acclimate to the current climate if he wants to avoid controversy and make people around him more comfortable. He does things ostensibly to comfort folks but that time and era has passed. No touchy, no huggy. I never thought less of him for it, you can tell why he does it, but times have changed.

Trump doesn’t touch people but that’s probably because he fears germs or some such nonsense, I meet a lot of people that won’t even touch doorknobs without a hankie. So it’s a little surprising to me how he can be that lecherous while being that averse to physical contact.

That’s an excellent point, she always has been out of his direct sphere of influence, hasn’t she?

Marla Maples was smart in that regard.

If Biden makes dozens of contacts with a foreign adversarial government then yes, yes they should.

2 Likes

When it comes to character and morality I do not take anything Trumpers and so called conservatives have to say about Biden or other candidates seriously.

They have traded in their credibility as they continue to support Trump, a man of low character and little if any morality.

Their set of standards is low

1 Like

Some people see him as too friendly, I have known men and women like that but I put them in a different category than people who grab crotches.

Biden is no different than Bush when he was giving Merkel a shoulder rub.

■■■■■■■■■ no one is accusing him of actions that were sexual in nature. You are trying to pretend he sexually assaulted a “pre-teen” girl, get that nonsense out of here.

His actions may be “inappropriate” in terms of personal space and contact in America, but he did so with all ages and genders.

I love that man’s expression.

2 Likes

It is an epic picture, I would have the same face lol

Biden obviously does better in Rustbelt and has the Joe six-pack appeal compared to the rest of the field.

The fact that he’s leading the field shows that the “woke” loudmouth millennial progressives aren’t yet in control of the party. I’ve even seen some millennial (friend of a friend) on my FB field attack Bernie out of all people because oh noez, is another OLD WHITE MAN really what we need right now ??!! :man_facepalming:

it’s gonna be a fun ass election

nah. i say bs

he’s leading because of name recognition period. which the braindeads use

it explains how hollow wisp of shadow of a man Casey wins PA senate

With SJWs, name recognition works in the opposite direction if that name belongs to an old white man

1 Like

How was Hillary polling in those states this time in the last race?

from https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/biden-says-china-is-not-competition-for-us-prompting-pushback-from-republicans/2019/05/01/4ae4e738-6c68-11e9-a66d-a82d3f3d96d5_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.9e040865a757

Former vice president Joe Biden on Wednesday dismissed the notion that the United States should be worried about China as a geopolitical competitor, prompting criticism from Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) as well as some Republicans who argued that Biden is underestimating the world’s second-largest economy.

The argument is one Biden has frequently made in speeches throughout the years, but it is drawing increased attention due to his status as the apparent front-runner among Democrats running for president.

Why is Biden trying to soften our stance against China? Huh?

from Hunter Biden’s China Connections

In December of 2013, Vice President Biden and his son Hunter Biden flew to China on Air Force Two.

Ten days after the trip, a subsidiary of the Bank of China signed a deal with Hunter Biden’s investment firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners, to form a $1 billion joint-venture investment fund called Bohai Harvest RST.

The deal was later increased to $1.5 billion.

Rosemont Seneca Partners is an investment LLC under the ownership umbrella of Rosemont Capital.

What were Joe’s contacts in China that got that deal made? Huh?

The point is that Democrats have been planning on using Trumps freedom with his hands as a tool in the next election. Not that it works, but Biden largely neutralizes that tactic.

Unfortunately for Trump, he’s given them a whole host of other material to work with since that tape came out.

i dunno about that. voters can be idiots (e.g. AOC) but above all else they are lazy

the know a name. watch 10 seconds on CNN, it’s Biden for them

esp if in some damn union

Indeed. He even got more votes in the primaries than did Richard Nixon.

He got 1.7 million votes in the primaries…more than Nixon.

He was part of the “Stop Nixon” movement.

Quoted for the extreme irony of it.

2 Likes