Now Trump Wants Biden to Take a Drug Test

He’s the one making the suggestion, so…

Couldn’t tell you though.

Trump says he’ll do a lot of things that he doesn’t actually plan on doing.

1 Like

Maybe he’s just waiting until his reelection.

I don’t know either. But if anyone shows indications of drug use between the two it’s Trump. He’s got a ton of tells. Not Biden doing better in his last debate. And again, what drug just makes you a better debater?

Biden is taking that limitless drug from that movie.

6 Likes

I always say the wrong candidate is taking Adderall.

2 Likes

In the past.

However some are say’n, can’t say who but there are people out there, very good people - that said Donald Jr. snorted a few lines before his speech.

Reports are that “coked” was trending twitter right after his speech.

Ah ya…

:us: Flush Twice :us:
.WW, PSHS

1 Like

All you need to do is prove it.

There is proof about hunter and ashley.

Hence the test.

.WW, PSHS

3 Likes

Lol his eyes were still watering from the rails he banged right before his speech.

3 Likes

Watery eyes? Come on. I guess that means I’m on drugs today too.

Asking for a drug test was dumb but this whole line of ‘knowing’ what one is taking is getting ridiculous.

Hence my agreement with President Trump and the addition of DNC/RNC family speakers.

.WW, PSHS

1 Like

Sigh. The Donald always tells us exactly what HE is doing.

He thinks the drugs make him better.

Good Lord.

Yeah, watery, bloodshot eyes. Pupils shrunk to the size of subatomic particles. Not everyone shows these things when they’re coked up, but the ones who do are.

I worked in nightclubs for years. Enough cocaine was consumed in nightclubs back in the day to powder a good sized Aspen ski slope every weekend.

According to Pelosi, there shouldn’t be a debate. Trump is just too bad to debate because Trump would engage in “skullduggery”. Now if Biden can’t handle Trump, how is he going to handle Putin and Xi?
Of course we all know the real reason Pelosi doesn’t want Biden to debate Trump.

Yeah I wish she hadn’t said that. Gives Trump supporters a chance to talk ■■■■ about how Biden is hiding/afraid for a few more weeks before the actual debates happen and Biden is there. As he has been clear that he will be.

No, I don’t think Biden is afraid to debate Trump. I think much of the Democratic establishment is afraid to have Biden debate Trump.

1 Like

Lol no one is afraid to have Biden debate Trump. I can understand why the fans have to pretend that, though.

2 Likes

Well he and his team aren’t, so it all works out as it should. America gets to see the two candidates debate. Assuming Trump still does.

I agree. Also worked in nightclubs. That watery eye means he had the good ■■■■■ too.