Now Trump Wants Biden to Take a Drug Test

I don’t know why that would be. The debates will be good TV, but most people have pretty much picked sides this time around. I highly doubt there is a big group of undecides out there at this point.

I’d be satisfied with a really difficult cognitive test.

“Man. Dog. Taco Bowl. Ivanka. Donald.”

That’s amazing!

4 Likes

Yeah but if you show Trump a picture of Ivanka I’m not sure what his response will be.

“Covfefe. Unpresidented. Gyna. Rigged. O-bah-MAAAAH.”

I want Biden to take two tests: competency and drug.

He has something wrong with him.

1 Like

Barking at the sun again, I see.

Nancy Pelosi is now saying cancel the debates. What is that all about.

Trump does have a tendency, I agree brother. :slight_smile:

Well Lucy, dear sister Pelosi want sleepy joe to cancel the debates all together

Woof woof

And Biden doesn’t agree. So that’s that. We’ve already had the Trump campaign push not debating. And that was their actual campaign. Biden and his team are locked in and going. So it doesn’t matter what Pelosi says.

How 'bout “If she wasn’t my daughter…”?

Is there a test for bath salts? That’s what they need to test for.

By implying Biden is on drugs, that’s an open admission from Trump that he’s on that booger sugar.

6 Likes

Give me a break adam

Biden should agree to the drug test, and then challenge Trump to a thorough face wash.

1 Like

He should. So should Trump.

I’d go for demanding it at least 7 days ahead of debates for both.

Fair enough?

Sure, but the face-washing is non-negotiable.

1 Like

Well, that’s kind of silly. You know both of them are going to go through make up before they take stage.

Will it be okay with you if Biden washes his face as well. Fair is fair, after all.

100% fine

You know, seriously, athletes have to take a drug test. I don’t see why someone running for President of the United States shouldn’t have to take one.

If they have a health condition that requires a medicine, like high blood pressure that is fine.

But, if it is something like a stimulant then that should be disqualifying. Just like athletes who take steroids to gain an advantage over those who do not.