Now Democrats Want to Block Out the Sun!

For the solar shield in particular, why would you want us to do it instead of China? It would be astronomically, ruinously expensive and then everyone on earth gets to enjoy the benefit. Seems to me we should want China to do it instead.

2 Likes

Weā€™ll see.

I donā€™t think I want either to do it.

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry nobody will, not any time soon.

That article discusses the most feasible options. See anything you can imagine any country doing any time soon there?

1 Like

I mean if you are crazy enough to want to cool the planet considerably thereā€™s an option that works right now.

Itā€™s called 3500 nuclear weapons.

2 Likes

Can you imagine how much the disease rates will skyrocket if the planet is turned into Seattle and folks donā€™t get enough vitamin D via the sun? Maybe Big Pharma is banking on this happening one day as well.

3 Likes

Theyā€™re basically Umbrella corp now. So Iā€™m sure they would be looking forward to it.

ā€œSo many chances to examine the T virus!!!ā€

3 Likes

Of course not, but I donā€™t even think I want them to try. Especially the one where they release glitter into the upper atmosphere to reflect the suns rays. Iā€™ve been to the clubs. That ā– ā– ā– ā–  stays on you for a week.

5 Likes

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The herpes of arts and crafts.

5 Likes

No it is NOT.

This is incredibly specious logic.

1 Like

By the way, the last line in this post is the reason we are in the mess we are in.

No matter how much technology we build, we are part of natureā€¦we donā€™t own it.

3 Likes

The earth has been hotter and the earth has been cooler long before man arrived. The climate has been much more variable too. When has the climate not changed? Thatā€™s the real scienceā€¦

Govt lies for power and money!

1 Like

Man is not in control.

3 Likes

Itā€™s not logic at all.

2 Likes

That stuff never vacuums out of the classroom carpet either. You are stuck with it forever.

3 Likes

Glitter ruined a cell phone of mine.

2 Likes

And a lot of marriages.

2 Likes

Seems like a way to get that orbital Nazi death ray instead.

Hmmmm ā€¦ something about the beast calling down fire from the sky if you donā€™t worship him or take his mark comes to mind.

ā€œAnd he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,ā€ ā€“ Revelation 13:13.