Now Democrats Want to Block Out the Sun!

Wacky ideas. But they don’t want to do this. They want to study them. So we have knowledge about them if ever they do show up on the want to list.

The study may in fact produce conclusions used to argue against these ideas.

This is how research functions. Even wacky ideas need some consideration.

I have no problem here at this minor funding level and I would expect studies like this to happen under R and D administrations alike.

Here we go again with the truth?

Yeah sorry to do that to you.

Funny, I was just thinking about how Krakatoa devastated humanity in 1863, about 1,300 years after it helped destroy the remnants of Rome while simultaneously unleashing the first wave of the Justinian Plague in 535 AD.

One single mountain.

Krakatoa hates hoomanity.

2 Likes

So now chemtrails officially exist?

3 Likes

How’s about an official government source openly discussing the way they use cloud seeding for:

• Augmentation of snowpack
  • Rain Enhancement
  • Fog suppression
  • Hail Mitigation

What chem trails, you silly conspiracy theorist?? :crazy_face: :wink:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Simpsons did it!

4 Likes

The earth core is molten magma.

I don’t think we need to stop using the byproducts and off gas from it and use windmills and solar panels instead.

WAIT!! What happens to the solar panels if we block out the sun!!

3 Likes

No ■■■■■ This is hilarious.

1 Like

About 20 years ago I was talking about this ■■■■ on this board and being treated like a nut, almost the same as I was treated by most society 3 years ago when I rolled my eyes at the COVID!!! hysteria. :joy:

3 Likes

Not to mention what happens if after moving the solar shades, effects from that cooling period can’t be reversed before all life is wiped out.

1 Like

Aren’t you tired of being right all the time yet?? :wink:

4 Likes

Why advocate for these people to ■■■■ with the planet while admonishing the others for ■■■■■■■ with said planet?

2 Likes

Just adjust Venus’s orbit to seasonally block out the sun during the summer🤣

3 Likes

I can only speak for myself but it’s rooted in the old idea of being a good steward of the land and using it responsibly.

Geoengineering can improve a lot of things, so I’m all for it. But otherwise, if you can’t improve the land, don’t ■■■■ with it and ruin it.

Obama’s coal 2015 coal ash rules are an example of the barest minimum.

:rofl: The hubris!

2 Likes

We don’t know that geoengineering can improve the earth.

It is an incredibly immature science to be making such blanket statements.

1 Like

We don’t know if we can do it properly.

Unless the Earth is perfect right now, it is a certainty that geoengineering can improve it.

Nah man, this will totally work. I have a working prototype.

3 Likes

It might take little bit longer than it took for the EV thread to turn, but geoengineering is just another thing that will be too hard until one day it isn’t.

I want those projects written in English, not Mandarin.

1 Like