Now BLM/antifa are burning bibles

What he’s telling you is that Fox’ source was Ruptly, which got the video of the burning…and so therefore Ruptly is the primary source.

Ah. Those two kids clearly burned a bible.

I’m not claiming it didn’t happen. I’m saying of course Ruptly wants you to be zoomed in on it, over and over and over.

Does this Fox article use the Ruptly clip? Doesn’t seem so.

Ah, so how do you know that? Where did Ruptly get it?

We’ll never know because burning books is a liberal/ fascist thing. But I would not suggest trying it in public.

No doubt. The media is not even interested real news anymore. They are not even interested in ratings anymore. Serving the DNC tops the list for most.

2 Likes

Burning a few books in protest is a far cry from Nazi style book “genocide” and it’s a mistake to equate the two.

From their camera guy filming the two dweebs doing it.

The point is we’re biting on Russia Today’s propaganda when we watch a video of two dweebs doing a thing and then sit here and debate it like these two putz’s just split the fabric of society cause they burned a bible. Zoom out.

2 Likes

Yet we know about this incident, from which many posters are drawing hard conclusions about “real news” from…wait for it…the media.

I have no idea. I’m not real sure what difference it makes who first posted the video. If your argument is there are Russians trying to fan flames in the US, you win.

And Chinese and Israelis and Englishmen and everybody else.

If it happens, it will be videoed. Once it is videoed it will go on the internet.

If it hadn’t been Russia Today, it would have been somebody else.

I doubt a Russian took the video.

Actually someone would have to tell someone who watched the Ruptly clip that those were Bibles.

The clip didn’t show it clearly…at least not to me.

I saw boxes that I assume had the Bibles in them.

It started with “a few books”. It always does.

2 Likes

It’s the whole package, The violence, the vandalism, the book burning, the intimidation, the total intolerance of any different opinion. These are the reasons that these goons are some of the most fascist people on the Earth. It’s a mistake to not recognize this.

I really wish they would come to my neck of the woods. :pensive:

2 Likes

On the subject of burning Bibles, what do people here think about Christians who burn the Bible?

The pastor of the Amazing Grace Baptist Church in Canton, North Carolina plans to celebrate Halloween by leading his fourteen member congregation by burning Bibles. Pastor Marc Grizzard is not a Satan worshiper or a militant atheist.

Pastor Grizzard says that he is a Christian. However it seems that the Amazing Grace Baptist Church believes that only the King James Version of the Bible is the true word of God and that all other versions of “perversions” and “Satanic.” Along those same principles, Pastor Grizzard intends to burn books written by Christian authors such as Billy Graham and Rick Warren.

I personally oppose burning any copy of God’s Word. But, there are those, including Christians, who do this type of thing as evidenced by this article.

You think a Russian filmed that?

On twitter i saw a video, these two lit thin blue line flag and then tore up something else I couldn’t see and then a bible.

NUKE EVERYTHING. Those two did it! BUNKERS! The godless commies are here. ANTIFA SNIPERS ON ROOFTOPS. PANIC!

YOU SEE!?!

Get hyped!

Can we please cease and desist with the “Internet Tough Guy” acts?

It really doesn’t add to the conversation.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Of course. How else would we know?

I don’t like book burners. I think personally, I already made that clear.

Obviously someone did.

Nope. Just because I’m on the web doesn’t mean I have to change.
Flag me. Thanks in advance.