Now BLM/antifa are burning bibles

This man was not a baby when the nazi ruled Germany. He may have been a child but what he lived through changed his life for ever.
If you want to believe he is a liar go for it he honestly won’t care. He is nicest man you would ever meet. I don’t think he has ever hated a single person in his life.
But what is happening worries him. He sees the hate. He sees the news media fanning the flames. He sees groups being singled out to hate. He sees people being afraid to speak their minds because they might become the target of the hate.
Just like now he spoke out and did you comment on what he said? No you had to find some way for him to be lying.
He wonders who is going to be the people who stand up and shout stop? Or if we are all going to be like his parents the good Germans and remain silent because of fear.
Now what are you going to do let the hate continue? Fan the flames? Or are you going to be one of the people who stand up and shout stop?
Sorry Sneaky I tagged the wrong post. Blame it on my age.

And?

I think the point is that the Nazi party was already the dominant power in Germany 90 years ago.

Which would make someone who saw their rise at least a hundred.

More like 105 to110, not mention there no recorded cases of ‘small book burnings’ or flag burnings of any kind from the early days of the party.

The book burnings were larger affairs in 1933 after they had power, not during the rise.

He’s too worried about shouting for a comfortable, unjust peace rather than shouting for what’s right. That’s my comment on what he said. It’s easy to shout “stop” when you can’t be bothered with the wailing of the oppressed.

This thread is about burning a book. Where is this anecdotal testimony when blood gets spilled by unaccountable goon squads in cop costumes? Did you neglect to mention it in the threads about those incidents? Breonna Taylor was more important than two bibles.

Did liberals care about those burning Korans? You can’t tell me they didn’t just let them go…

Didn’t a certain group have book burnings out in the streets? And the leaders doing this today call themselves “anti-fascist?” Lol lol lol… all I can say to that. And liberals won’t call them on it. As evidenced here.

Of course. Everything liberals do is an outlier and not indicative of a greater trend.

He knows that he can not open your eyes. You have bought into the hate.
He wouldn’t even try.
He is trying to open the eyes of those who are staying silent out of fear of being the target of hate along with the police.

1 Like

Lots of liberals have indicated they don’t want books burned, including myself right now. It’s the claim that two idiots represent more than themselves is what I am objecting to. Especially when the protestors themselves put out the fire.

2 Likes

Of course. Everything is an isolated incident. Am I right? That only happens when it’s liberals though.

Are you saying burning bibles and other books is widespread?

Are you saying everything is an isolated incident?

No. Are you saying book burning is widespread?

The antifa and BLM should try living in a none Euporean/Christian country their kind of activism whatever or not it is agaisnt the state or police wouldn’t be tolerated very well.

It seems that since they had started to burn bibles how is that going to send them the message about police brutal? or being anti policing? what does the bibles have to do with the anti policing?

What are you trying to say here? That Americans shouldn’t exercise their freedom of speech to burn religious books because it wouldn’t be tolerated in other countries?

"That Americans shouldn’t exercise their freedom of speech to burn religious books "
Ah freedom of speech to burn religious books? you mean a Bible. What does the bible have to do with Floyd or BLM?

The burning of the Bible is understandable with the new left, it is blasphemy to the intersectionality pc goddess of perpetual victim hood.

There are no passages in the Qu’ran that acknowledge it?

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/says_about/slavery.html

The polytheistic Aztecs didn’t offer it as an option to pay off a debt—the same reason those in Biblical times sold themselves into it?

Just the Bible acknowledged its existence?! Really?!

Funny I don’t see these ■■■■■■■■■■■ burning Qu’ran or books about pre-Colombian history.

1 Like

The desperation in this thread to diminish, to explain away, to justify, to distract from the nefarious behaviors of the BLM/Antifa riots is obvious to you and me.

FOr libs, though, it’s all they have.

1 Like