Now BLM/antifa are burning bibles

No.

But for all its faults, the US government is a saint compared to Russia’s, imho.

Of course it is.

For me it’s not a far cry.
Today it’s you saying so what they burned a few books and a few flags no big deal. Tomorrow the same people burning a few more books and start locking up people they disagree with.
And we will hear it’s just a few more books that I don’t care about and those people they locked up without a trial well their just white supremist who cares about them.
The next time it will be more.
I know a man that lived under Nazi rule. He lives not far from me today. He is very worried about what is going on is the United States today.
Why? Because he remembers when the nazi’s started it was just a few books, it was just a few flags. it was just a few people.
He remembers the people in power pitting one group of people against another group of people. He remembers when it was just a few things, just a few people.

5 Likes

How old is he? What flags did they burn? Who burned it?

Great post. :+1:

You don’t have to believe him.
He knows your not going to believe him. But he knows that I know that he is speaking the truth because for years he has talked about how the nazi were able to take over. How if only the good people in Germany had spoken up sooner things might have been different.
He admits it happened because good people like his parents let it happen because it was just a few things that did not affect them. The result was that because these good people who looked away and ignored what was happening the result was it eventually affected all Germans
And there is no way I am going to tell someone who I don’t know who he is or even how old he is.

1 Like

I didn’t ask who he was, but he must be one of the oldest people on the planet.

Amazing.

I bet he really hates trump, too.

1 Like

Little fascists upping their game.

talibantifa

It proves that even militant atheists are smart enough not to burn the Koran . . .

That’s not the story the DPS is telling. Arrests, lasers, etc.

And then there’s this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.texastribune.org/2020/08/02/austin-protest-garrett-foster/amp/

Like these dumbasses?

Not unless only two of those guys were doing it and the rest of them put out the fire.

That article describes nothing different than I am. A big ol’ show. Something to do, but mostly a bunch of cosplaying.

Did you read it and picture a city under seige or something?

Zoom out.

I think you’re over blowing the summer of love? :sunglasses:

No, I looked at it and pictured civil unrest and a police response.

Burning books is dumb.

1 Like

I know you don’t want to believe it but there are a lot of German children who lived under nazi rule who are still alive today.
And old is just a number on a page. This man has lived things that I hope no one else ever has to.

How many are old enough to remember the rise of the Nazi party?

It’s probably a lot like Jim Crow. Hearing the quiet conversations. Seeing the stress. Even from grandparents.

It was claimed this person

“remembers when the nazi’s started it was just a few books, it was just a few flags. it was just a few people.”