November 2020 - Election Month

That’s also how he made your name, signature and address the same as your neighbor’s.

1 Like

Every process has an error rate.

You have to prove the error rate is significant before it matters.

Yes I have gotten my neighbor’s mail and my neighbor has gotten mine.

But I can count on one hand the number of times that has happened in the past decade. Think of how much mail was delivered accurately in that time frame…then you see how silly your remark was.

1 Like

i love when “silly” remarks get multiple replies

mail in ballots arent the monthly electric bill

the system is more fallible than polls, non-deterministic, and open to fraud/anonalies, yes much more than polls, on top of doing mail-ins on a scale as never before

cant believe we’re pushing to put the fate if elections in the hands of the USPS

all government employees

And only third world countries have mail in ballots. No developed country has ballots you can mail in.

You have provided zero evidence of any of these allegations.

That’s the crux of the matter.

You keep saying it…you provide zero evidence to show its true to any significant degree.

1 Like

If Biden wins and Democrats take the Senate, I do expect a number of Federal laws to pass that will make election procedures uniform in the United States.

I absolutely love this post. “give it one day” which would invalidate almost every mail-in ballot that was legally mailed on election day. Not at all transparent

1 Like

And jerking around with the Post Office seemed so brilliant at the time.

1 Like

Yet votes cast by mail are less likely to be counted, more likely to be compromised and more likely to be contested than those cast in a voting booth, statistics show.“

i bolded it so when you push this idiotic narrative again next month you’ll remember i provided proof

Absentee ballots are mailed long before Election Day so they’re counted. The ballot even has directions for the postmark date. Why can’t the mail-in ballots do the same?

no instead of being tossed as one day late i propose to give it an extra day

regardless of when it was mailed

right, like elimination of the electoral college so calif and new york can elect democrats foerever

1 Like

Who was the last president elected from New York or California?

hillary clinton

remember how she won

(the popular vote)

For most of my voting years when I was voting via mail, had to be post marked by election day and could be received up to 3-days after the election and they were still counted.

That was a federal law.
.WW, PSHS

Nope.

Here is a link for the decision.

#1 It does not allow for general voting to continue for 3 days and be counted.

#2 It does not allow for late votes to be submitted to the board of elections by drop off after election day and be counted

#3 It does allow for ballots cast on or prior to election day AND in the possession of the United States Postal Service, a federal organization to be delivered and counted for up to 3 days.

“After consideration, we adopt the Secretary’s informed recommendation of a three day extension of the absentee and mail-in ballot received-by deadline to allow for the tabulation of ballots mailed by voters via the USPS and postmarked by 8:00 p.m. on Election Day to reduce voter disenfranchisement resulting from the conflict between the Election Code and the current USPS delivery standards, given the expected number of Pennsylvanians opting to use mail-in ballots during the pandemic. We observe that this extension provides more time for the delivery of ballots while also not requiring alteration of the subsequent canvassing and reporting dates necessary for the Secretary’s final reporting of the election results. In so doing, we emphasize that the Pennsylvania’s election laws currently accommodate the receipt of certain ballots after Election Day, as it allows the tabulation of military and overseas ballots received up to seven days after Election Day. 25 Pa.C.S. § 3511. We conclude that this extension of the received-by deadline protects voters’ rights while being least at variance with Pennsylvania’s permanent election calendar, which we respect and do not alter lightly, even temporarily.”

Since the ballots must be in possession of a federal agency on or before election day, and in fact courts have routinely made adjustments to voting processes because of emergencies and disasters, the counting extension of ballots in the possession of the USPS is acceptable. We know we are in the middle of an emergency because President Trump declared the COVID-19 pandemic an National Emergency on March 13, 2020.
.WW, PSHS

They do.

They do.

Ballots mailed on or before election day and received up to 3 days later as is standard is fine with me.