Not sure if Europe can put a lid on the virus

With a fraction of our population and a fraction of our international commerce.

1 Like

What strategy would that be Jay?

1 Like

According to Worldmeter there is 5 cases today.

So what happens when they come out from total lock down?

I don’t know.

1 Like

No that’s the Right…who doesn’t want a dance phase. Just roll on to herd mentality…I mean…herd immunity.

Not sure how you got this so wrong…it was the Right opposed to dancing in the movie as well.

1 Like

Wut!? Rabblerabblerabblerabble…

See what I mean. Lol.

1 Like

My sister lives in France. They had more than a partial shutdown. The newest one through Dec 1 but more than likely to be extended.

We’re dancing.

Over half the counties in Texas had no new cases yesterday. We must be kicking it in the ass.

I don’t think you are using the right metric. Texas led the US in new cases yesterday, over 8000.

I counted the counties. By hand.

That must have been the other half.

Ty Cobb didn’t bat .500

1 Like

This is a pretty unserious attempt to evaluate the situation.

I am completely serious. El Paso is 750 miles from me.

So you think leading the country by having high rates in 50% of counties is kicking ass?

That was the other half.

My county is green.

Good news for you. I had read your initial post as saying that the whole state was kicking ass.

Over half is. Yesterday.

Germany was the country The Who said everyone should copy

Maybe we could persuade Joe to go to Europe and help them out. He knows how to lockdown the virus WITHOUT locking down the country. I know as a candidate he had had no authority to implement his genius here, but it sure is downright selfish to have that power and not offer it to other countries while people are dying don’t you think?